fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I know I am on the Coli way too much cuz yesterday after work when I was playing 2K17 and half time hit I thought "I wonder what ever happened to that fat guy at work's fate?"

He got fired on Monday :mjcry:..and the bytch had the audacity to say 'I've decided not to press charges for assault"

I hope fatbreh catches her....

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
That chicken Finger that got slapped out of her hand was big, suculant, crisp and light brown with just the right amount of pepper and salt with peices of little green celery and a little bit of hunny mustard on the tip nohomo:banderas::ohlawd:LAWWWWDDDD I wanted to pick it up off the ground and eat it but the maintenance man threw it away :mjcry:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Don't mess with people's food but ESPECIALLY don't mess with fat people's food lmao

I remember one time I went camping with some of my dad's friends. One of them is about 400 pounds, I've known him all my life. Funny guy. We made this big ass dinner at the camp site after a hiking trip (btw he hiked for 5 minutes before going back to the camp site): salmon, roasted veggies, sausage, hot dogs, mac n cheese, etc. A feast.

We were all helping cook EXCEPT for him. He was cracking jokes and shyt before taking a nap. When he woke up we were eating. A bunch of food was still left but all the salmon was gone and he threw a FIT. Someone tried to give him a plate and he literally knocked it out of his hand like "I TOLD YOU TO SAVE SOME SALMON FOR ME"
:hhh::mjlol:

That was Friday night, around 7PM. I shyt you not he complained about that shyt nonstop from 7PM Friday night to Saturday morning when we left.
:russ: I know somebody who fits who's whole description down to a science :laff:

Superstar
Daps
She didn't trip but they did bring her upstairs for questioning, from what she said she had to give a statement about what actually happen, that she didnt see the lady take the food but that she did she fatboy stand up and take a swing at her..crazy..these office hoes stick together like glue....one thing ive learned from working in an office is NEVER over react, play everything cool..if you got an issue, take that shyt up with your boss..I dont give a fuk if a nikka spits in my face, im not losing my job for swinging on him, in the government they have a zero tolerance policy for altercations regardless of who's right and wrong, if you hit someone, your going down..nikkas might say thats some hoe shyt but i got a family to feed, people countin on me..fukk it! fat man had a nice house to, not no more!

This was probably the most frustrating adjustment for me to make out of law school. In office environments, being passive aggressive is like a damn art form.