fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What is it with cacs trying to find out the life story of your lunch :hhh:

They stay asking a bunch of stuff and making comments :hhh:

uxpcXDH.gif

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I work with a white man that’s almost 400 pounds, everyday he orders out for lunch at this seafood restaurant that delivers, pays like $35-40 a day on LUNCH..A DAY!! His meals do be banging doe,he be getting them seafood platters with a large 2 liter coke
image.jpg
:takedat:
, …he'll order the food and then wait in the lobby and be like
full
when his food arrives..today he was eating at his desk on some
ILC303-1.gif
and a female co-worker walked pasted his desk on some :feedme:, looked into his cube and reached down and grabbed a chicken finger, I guess the bytch thought it was cool and he wouldn’t mind..fat nikka hopped out his seat and slapped her hand, chicken finger went flying into the next cube and hit another female co-worker..the woman literally ran away and hid because ol boy was yelling and punching his cubicle in anger, shes now in H.R saying he assaulted her and she fears for her safety..he might be getting fired.:francis:

he's a white guy he won't get fired

Daps
If that, that little Terrio kid, fall back on whatever concerns you got for breh's health and well being, his MOMS got him out here doing this shyt, pulling him out of school while giving him half ass tutors and wafer thin promises to help keep his health in check.[/B]:francis: Whomever you see holding the camera or whatever, part of his 'management'.

I know we shouldn't be giving this shyt attention, but it ain't like as if people clamoring for the shyts more than them just making content of him, being the way he is, for views which in turn give him publicity, which in turn gives him opportunity to make money for the folk that got him, Moms included.:yeshrug:

View media item 12439She can't even help her own self out. C`mon now.:mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I work with a white man that’s almost 400 pounds, everyday he orders out for lunch at this seafood restaurant that delivers, pays like $35-40 a day on LUNCH..A DAY!! His meals do be banging doe,he be getting them seafood platters with a large 2 liter coke
image.jpg
:takedat:
, …he'll order the food and then wait in the lobby and be like
full
when his food arrives..today he was eating at his desk on some
ILC303-1.gif
and a female co-worker walked pasted his desk on some :feedme:, looked into his cube and reached down and grabbed a chicken finger, I guess the bytch thought it was cool and he wouldn’t mind..fat nikka hopped out his seat and slapped her hand, chicken finger went flying into the next cube and hit another female co-worker..the woman literally ran away and hid because ol boy was yelling and punching his cubicle in anger, shes now in H.R saying he assaulted her and she fears for her safety..he might be getting fired.:francis:

fukk that she's the one that's gotta go.

I'm not even fat but don't put your goddamn hands in my food, bytch.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If that, that little Terrio kid, fall back on whatever concerns you got for breh's health and well being, his MOMS got him out here doing this shyt, pulling him out of school while giving him half ass tutors and wafer thin promises to help keep his health in check.:francis: Whomever you see holding the camera or whatever, part of his 'management'.

I know we shouldn't be giving this shyt attention, but it ain't like as if people clamoring for the shyts more than them just making content of him, being the way he is, for views which in turn give him publicity, which in turn gives him opportunity to make money for the folk that got him, Moms included.:yeshrug:

Wearing a biggie shirt :snoop:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Messed up to say but fat breh ended up getting fired over this..he's packing up his desk as we speak..I'm walking past his desk like :francis:..messed up. Get fired over chicken tenders, brehs

Was waiting for the update. They wasted no time... I salute you fat breh :salute: Fighting for what's right.

On the bright side, I bet he has a good amount of dough judging by his habits, so he'll be aight for a short while.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Seems like every office has at least one 400lb slob ass white man. Got one in my office that chokes down them 50 cent no name 2 liter sodas from china that you get from dollar tree. Got them lined up under his desk like he's scared he gonna run out. Was eating a big can of Dinty Moore soup and a whole tray of cinnamon rolls every morning for breakfast. Went through a 2 liter before noon. Got major blockage from the shyt he was eating and had to get surgery to remove half of his intestines. He was doing good for a while when he got back...eating salads and shyt, but 3 months later started seeing empty Dinty Moore cans in the break room....

:mjlol: I know I'm gonna go to hell for laughing at this