FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbot Stan News.
Not really dudes having a fit about 30fps.

Especially when it's tied to Xbox.

Redfall
Star field

With Zelda they tried to make the excuse well the hardware is old I can make an exception (which doesn't even make sense) either you can't deal with anything below 60fps or you can.

Now here comes FF16 and it's no problem because....:patrice: "reasons"

It is what it is but Stan's need to keep the same energy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not really dudes having a fit about 30fps.

Especially when it's tied to Xbox.

Redfall
Star field

With Zelda they tried to make the excuse well the hardware is old I can make an exception (which doesn't even make sense) either you can't deal with anything below 60fps or you can.

Now here comes FF16 and it's no problem because....:patrice: "reasons"

It is what it is but Stan's need to keep the same energy.
So many people grandstanding on what’s “acceptable” and which devs are “lazy” or “incompetent”

The same dudes running out to pay $70 to play cac fantasy at 30fps

@Rekkapryde ain’t even threatening to sell his PS5 this time around. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So many people grandstanding on what’s “acceptable” and which devs are “lazy” or “incompetent”

The same dudes running out to pay $70 to play cac fantasy at 30fps

@Rekkapryde ain’t even threatening to sell his PS5 this time around. :wow:

why you so pressed for my attention? :skip:

@The Mad Titan needs to be the last one dappin this post as he's ALL UP in the FF16 thread too

I'm still selling my X after Starfield. None of the shyt they have on the Horizon interests me. Tired of it collecting dust. Have plenty of games on the PS5 on my radar.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@The Mad Titan needs to be the last one dappin this post as he's ALL UP in the FF16 thread too

I'm still selling my X after Starfield. None of the shyt they have on the Horizon interests me. Tired of it collecting dust.
Play “unfinished games” by “incompetent lazy devs” at “unacceptable” “inexcusable”framerates brehs :mjlol:
Have plenty of games on the PS5 on my radar.
Development hell and GAAS :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm still selling my X after Starfield. None of the shyt they have on the Horizon interests me. Tired of it collecting dust. Have plenty of games on the PS5 on my radar.
Im still playing FF16, :blessed: but I'll probably just play in quality mode for a solid 30 fps.

I also don't have a problem with games being 30fps in most cases unless it's like a twitch shooter, action game or fighting game and even then there are always exceptions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im still playing FF16, :blessed: but I'll probably just play in quality mode for a solid 30 fps.

I also don't have a problem with games being 30fps in most cases unless it's like a twitch shooter or fighting game or something.

Fair.

I played the demo in performance and it looked/played great to me. The dips weren't noticeable to me as well so I'm gonna do that.

When I switched between performance/fidelity on Ragnarok, I felt the difference. So I played that in performance all the way through.

Some dips at 1440/60 as long as they aren't ridiculous (which this apparently isn't) is more than fine to me.

wunder

Pro
Daps
As long as the performance is solid during the battles and cut scenes, it is all good.

Games these days need to have a performance OPTION at least, or your game is gonna get grilled.

Meech, if you like supporting unfinished games, just say so. How are you gonna take shots at people for wanting the option. Right now, Sony is setting the high standard, so they get my money.

30fps stans :mjlol: