FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lmao get the fukk our of here with this shyt :mjlol:

So basically you either get this on PC or wait to spin it on a ps5 pro.

Sony need to stop fukking around and drop that shyt. Didn't the ps4 pro and ps3 slim release 4 years into their lifespans?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Lmao get the fukk our of here with this shyt :mjlol:

So basically you either get this on PC or wait to spin it on a ps5 pro.

Sony need to stop fukking around and drop that shyt. Didn't the ps4 pro and ps3 slim release 4 years into their lifespans?
I honestly hate they doing the mid gen pro version. Its shiesty af

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I feel like the Elden Ring reception made a lot of companies say "fukk all of that" when it comes to performance mode.

Daps
I feel like the Elden Ring reception made a lot of companies say "fukk all of that" when it comes to performance mode.

Nah this is just outright laziness or incompetence when it comes to optimization, full-stop. The combat director of this game is from DMC V... that game runs up to 120 FPS in its performance mode on PS5. Nothing in this game is THAT visually taxing that a locked 60 FPS at struggle ass 1080p resolution should be impossible. Apparently this game also be literally cooking some fellas consoles its so badly put together under the hood, game crashing and giving your PS5 an overheating warning like you're playing some spyware addled Korean mobile game on an iphone in 90+ degree heat :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I played it on my s95b and I had no issues with it. It was on performance mode too lol
At the end of the day y'all complain about it not being 60 FPS. But if that really mattered you'd mainly game on PC. You only will get the ideal performance and visual mode of the game on consoles.