FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joking aside, Sony stans harping on 30 fps being unaccable are gonna be in for a rude awakening in a week or so.:francis: (more than likely anyway)

I'm pretty sure I recall it being confirmed that performance mode was gonna be 60 FPS in combat and 30 FPS everywhere else months ago at some preview event. But hey it could change... But in the meantime go ahead and prepare yourself for 30 FPS :manny:

I'm mostly was joking on the demo not even close to hold 60 fps more than a few seconds outside of combat and even that dips consistently. And there wasn't a single thread made complaining about it and even the post in this thread aren't really complaining about it. It's just "Let's wait and see" :patrice: Which is gonna turn into "I'ma play/buy it anyway" and how good the game is regardless.

:mjlol: Sony stans wild with the hypocrisy

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I see you just wanna troll and have engagement with me cuz your piece of shyt box got no quality games with no great storylines like FF16 just served us up with the prologue in this demo alone
Make yaself a favor and go cop a ps5 okay ;)

Btw ima be on yall heads and especially you when the game releases next week and there’s no issues with the fps :mjgrin:
Once again goofy I don’t care about final fantasy this ain’t 2003 breh. You taking this a lil personal . I hope you got a family member that work for Sony or something :mjlol: You been in every starfield thread dikk eating Sony

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Game play to me is like Valkyrie Elysium

but the story got me :ohhh:

Clive mom hoe ass bytch

back on topic
Man we all know PC is the way

console are consoles they not trying to break the bank to get you 60+ at 4k

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Once again goofy I don’t care about final fantasy this ain’t 2003 breh. You taking this a lil personal . I hope you got a family member that work for Sony or something :mjlol: You been in every starfield thread dikk eating Sony
Cared enough to come here for a Demo and then finna act like ohHhH I dUn CaRe bout FF16 :umad:
Throw rocks and hide hands just like the rest of em.
dikk eating? Sorry you got me confused with ya loved ones :umad:
Mad as shyt that your shytbox is trash bucko

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
spider-man-meme-point.gif