FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all been waiting for the starfield showcase for months hoping and praying it would be trash yet damn near every gaming journalist has praised it even gamesradar who tries to shyt on Xbox every chance they get has shut the fukk up and swallowed their tongue. Clearly you mad doggy :umad:
Not me. You can pull my receipts. I just was hoping for a 60fps option. It's not there and my Xbox been collecting dust. Let someone else use it

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Seems like you the only one creaming over a demo :mjlol:
Context. Context. Context. You bots are cooked if this is how u finna operate
Seriously:dead:
Like I don’t even want to explain why what you are doing is straight up unhinged behavior

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
How is a demo of a game having performance issues at 60fps(which the game supports), the same as a game that is confirmed to straight up only support 30fps? :dahell:
They are trying to get any wins they can get its crazy :dead:
Yet next week they finna scatter like roaches and cry that Sony stans here are too much AGAIN :russ:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Context. Context. Context. You bots are cooked if this is how u finna operate
Seriously:dead:
Like I don’t even want to explain why what you are doing is straight up unhinged behavior
Ok what’s the context breh :mjlol: there was nothing you were replying to lol you were just creaming off a demo :scust:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a demo should be representative of the retail product. that's why it's a "demo" and not a "beta". day one patch might help, but I doubt it

should've let the resolution drop to 720p to hit 60, like Forspoken :troll:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ok what’s the context breh :mjlol: there was nothing you were replying to lol you were just creaming off a demo :scust:
You xbots man oh man

giphy.gif

I see you just wanna troll and have engagement with me cuz your piece of shyt box got no quality games
Make yaself a favor and go cop a ps5 okay ;)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is a demo of a game having performance issues at 60fps(which the game supports), the same as a game that is confirmed to straight up only support 30fps? :dahell:
People said anything less than 60fps in 2023 is “unacceptable”

1080p been outdated for years.

This demo is supposed to be an advertisement for people to buy the game

How could anyone possibly come out of this demo with positive impressions.

How could square release such a broken advertisement for the game?

An action game at 40fps in 2023???? I could never :picard:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lol exactly stop all that cappin.
I see you just wanna troll and have engagement with me cuz your piece of shyt box got no quality games with no great storylines like FF16 just served us up with the prologue in this demo alone
Make yaself a favor and go cop a ps5 okay ;)

Btw ima be on yall heads and especially you when the game releases next week and there’s no issues with the fps :mjgrin: