Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas1: fairly certain you don't need to worry about it brother meach

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand the concern trolling on this site, but a lot of yall have been real out of pocket lately so I'm just gonna mind my business and post up for the inventible Digital Foundry review bump

eating-minding-my-business.gif
:lolbron:

I mean

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
And yall finna be chris angel next week when it’s released and its running fine then? :mjgrin:
You nikkas tryna grasps at wins like this are pathetic as fukk and salty cuz this game isn’t on your piece of shyt console so you can’t enjoy this piff I went through:umad:
I don’t give a fukk about final fantasy :mjlol: i promise you I have no interest in it and could care less about what console it’s on. You Sony Stan’s was doing a circle jerk just last night when y’all found out that starfield was 30 fps yet quiet as fukk today . Look at the juelzing

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yall finna be chris angel next week when it’s released and its running fine then? :mjgrin:
You nikkas tryna grasps at wins like this are pathetic as fukk and salty cuz this game isn’t on your piece of shyt console so you can’t enjoy this piff I went through:umad:
I got days off to play it regardless of if it's 120 60 or 30 :blessed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t give a fukk about final fantasy :mjlol: i promise you I have no interest in it and could care less about what console it’s on. You Sony Stan’s was doing a circle jerk just last night when y’all found out that starfield was 30 fps yet quiet as fukk today . Look at the juelzing
You doing all this for a demo :dead:
I put forth the lets see about when the game releases aka not a demo, and now you tryna say you don’t care :dead:

Starfield being 30fps is a farce just like that thrash redfall stop being upset that M$ is producing shyt and shyt after yrs
Starfield looks like a no man sky shyt clone and this is what y’all putting all yall hopes on :mjlol: pathetic bots