Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

jay83

Superstar
Daps
He deserves to be fired for simply filming this shyt. That, in itself, shows me crodie’s an idiot.

Getting his hair done only deserves a slap on the wrist for being inappropriate.

This generation loves filming themselves doing questionable shyt.

Anytime you film a minor you have to get consent from the parents. Even if you are doing a student film. Don’t know if he got consent from each parent as well. That alone shows he’s not thinking.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I've dated several women in my life who were molested or raped as teens.. in almost all the cases they were in homes with a physically absent father, emotionally absent father who didn't give a fukk what was going on with his daughter, a father/ adult male in the home who was the predator or a father that didn't have "that talk" with her about how guys are and what they should do in case they find themselves in a confusing situation, things like it's ok to uppercut him in his balls amd scream when his erection causes him to go deaf and he can't hear her saying "No. Stop."..... you'd be surprised how many young girls don't have a clue what to do in situations and then later blame themselves for it :francis: or worse the adults around them make them feel like it was their fault "because of what they were wearing" or some other dumb shyt only a dumb adult would say. The kind of dummies that don't know young girls walk around the house wearing short shorts not because they're trying to attract men or they're hormy, but because They're a fukking Girl and girls do girly shyt :martin:

There is no way I'd let a teenage girl play in my hair for fun under No Circumstances and I wouldn't fukk wit any dude that would allow it..

You nikkaz in here are either profoundly stupid, closet sex predators yourself or both

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There is no way I'd let a teenage girl play in my hair for fun under No Circumstances and I wouldn't fukk wit any dude that would allow it..

You nikkaz in here are either profoundly stupid, closet sex predators yourself or both
Exactly!

Dudes in here legit predators!

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Bro! Everything you said is right and exact but you left one thing out:

We are MEN. We react to physical touch and stimuli. We can't help that even if we wanted to.

I have a thread on here right now where I talk about how much I enjoy going to the dentist, because all of my dentists since I was 12 have been women, and I promise you, none of them have ever been thinking about me in that way.... but I am hypersensitive to the fact that when they're working on my teeth, their titties are resting on me. And a bunch of other brehs came in the thread agreeing with me and saying they felt the same way when going to their female dentists.

What's my point? My point is that if you have a bunch of teenage girls touching on you, you may not act on it... but let's not pretend that you don't like it and that your body ain't reacting to it in some way, form or fashion.

Which is why you don't do it. It's a gateway to something more sinister.

Just stay away from them.

I have a rule, because when I was growing up, I saw grown men get caught up behind some teenage girls... and in a lot of those cases, the girls was initiating it and tempting the men.

Ever since I saw that growing up, I stay AWAY from teenage girls cause I know what type of time some of them be on. I legit walk past them like they don't exist. If they ain't family, we can't talk.
I see what you mean but at the same time we can’t punish people for things that might happen if they aren’t actually taking things to the next level, albeit there must be boundaries. However I do respect if people choose to abstain from those situations entirely to eliminate the possibility of anything terrible happening, especially with teenage girls like you said.

Enjoying certain interactions doesn’t always have to be from a bad place

I do not want nikkas to weirdly twist this as a preface:comeon: but for example I enjoy interacting with little girls because they remind me of the little sister/daughter I‘ve always wanted to have in my life to look out for :yeshrug: All joy isn’t sexual

That breh who got fired obviously has some social media antics going on that I don’t really agree with but maybe it could be something more deep-seated from his personal experiences as to why he is seeking that type of attention

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I see what you mean but at the same time we can’t punish people for things that might happen if they aren’t actually taking things to the next level, albeit there must be boundaries. However I do respect if people choose to abstain from those situations entirely to eliminate the possibility of anything terrible happening, especially with teenage girls like you said.

Enjoying certain interactions doesn’t always have to be from a bad place

I do not want nikkas to weirdly twist this as a preface:comeon: but for example I enjoy interacting with little girls because they remind me of the little sister/daughter I‘ve always wanted to have in my life to look out for :yeshrug: All joy isn’t sexual

That breh who got fired obviously has some social media antics going on that I don’t really agree with but maybe it could be something more deep-seated from his personal experiences as to why he is seeking that type of attention
Why is a teacher at a park hanging out with little girls with no shirt on and his stone faced sister who looks like a damn thot.

Enough. Do you live in America

Daps
If his students know he has social media then they've seen him shirtless before. The woman is his sister.

Beyond that the more adult shorts. :francis:

Some jobs you can't just do anything. Kids are impressionable. It'll be different if someone like TraRags made these because he's not a teacher.

Teachers should have private social media. Teachers shouldn’t be giving students their social media info. Dude likes attention. He got it, and now he is paying for it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why is a teacher at a park hanging out with little girls with no shirt on and his stone faced sister who looks like a damn thot.

Enough. Do you live in America
I already said I don’t rock with the shyt he was doing on social media

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I've dated several women in my life who were molested or raped as teens.. in almost all the cases they were in homes with a physically absent father, emotionally absent father who didn't give a fukk what was going on with his daughter, a father/ adult male in the home who was the predator or a father that didn't have "that talk" with her about how guys are and what they should do in case they find themselves in a confusing situation, things like it's ok to uppercut him in his balls amd scream when his erection causes him to go deaf and he can't hear her saying "No. Stop."..... you'd be surprised how many young girls don't have a clue what to do in situations and then later blame themselves for it :francis: or worse the adults around them make them feel like it was their fault "because of what they were wearing" or some other dumb shyt only a dumb adult would say. The kind of dummies that don't know young girls walk around the house wearing short shorts not because they're trying to attract men or they're hormy, but because They're a fukking Girl and girls do girly shyt :martin:

/thread

THANK👏🏾YOU👏🏾!!!!

This is a man who gets it and understands how weird the world is for a young girl from a teen’s perspective.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If you ever watched To Catch A Predator, you can see they came in every type. Every race, height, income, profession, and adult age range was represented. Even Asians, which have the lowest crime rate were getting caught. There is no particular look of a predator, so girls need to have a healthy suspicion, and boundaries with all men. He’s teaching these girls to be comfortable with grown men, and the one who will hurt her will have an easier time, because she won’t have her guard up.
Again- THANK YOU!

I said earlier that someone is priming the girls in their family to be prey for some other grown men and they didn’t get it. This is exactly what I was trying to say.

Let me tell you, as a woman, I am profoundly disturbed by a lot of things we hear men say/do, but there’s a good number of y’all in here who get it and articulate the glaring issues. It makes me feel good to know a lot of y’all ain’t sickos (or apologists for said sickos) and can call out the BS.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Damn you dudes look STUPID!!!!
Close thread on this.

It's insane that we have to sit up here and rationalize this kind of Madness with people who don't know s*** about parenting.

This nasty piece of sh1t.

You're a teacher coming to school with all your damn street tattoos showing. Recording students and making perverted humor about minors. This guy and the school are out of their damn Minds
nikkaz in this thread legit admitting they don't have a problem with their daughter playing in some grown ass man's hair... :dahell:

"I don't see the anything wrong" :dahell:

"Black men are always presumed to be blah blah blah" :dahell:

Special prayer for the daughters and future daughters of the dudes in here. They're gonna be walking potential victims due to their clueless naive unprotective stupid ass dad :francis:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They are saying the girl in that video of him dressing up as an 'emo boy' is over 21 and a gym influencer, but what's still weird about that is the caption of 'when she likes emo boys'. It should be 'when she likes emo-men'. If she's above age, then I won't put that jacket of desiring minors based on that video on him.

The issue with this guy is either no awareness of boundaries or, more like he knows there should be some and he doesn't care and I'm leaning towards the latter.

Look at this clip of R. Kelly and Aaliyah. What does she call him? Oh yea, 'best friend'.

And I guarantee you had all kinds of people defending R. Kelly then talking about ,"Why are you taking it like that? He is only there to help bring her career along and mentor her."

What is this dude calling all of those lil girls around him? That's right, his besties. If you're not a gay dude, then how is a 14 or 15 year old girl your best friend and what kind of straight man uses bestie?

This clip of him acting like he's straightening up when the admin comes up shows he knows the 'buddy antics' is frowned upon. Ain't no grown, straight man, trying to listen to some 14 or 15 year old tea from teenage girls. What would be of interest in those conversations? What some 14 year old boy is knocking down all the girls at the school, what rap star they find hot or who is a good kisser?

The danger of letting grown men chat with young girls and play that 'bestie' game is that its an opportunity for a predator to mine for information like which girl does and doesn't have a protective dad or older brother. Which girl is in a single parent household with a mom they are getting into it with? This lets them identify the kind of home situation that will allow him or her to swoop in without having to worry about an angry dad or brother busting their guns or a protective mom reporting him/her.

After these dudes play the bestie game, they come through and play the mentor game where they find the woman they like and isolate them talking about they are going to mentor them and put them on game. You've seen it in a lot of churches as well where the pastors pick a pretty girl or in the case of undercover pastors, they pick some young man out say he/she got some kind of blessing all over them and he's going to take this person under his wing for some one on one tutelage. Next thing you know, that underaged person is always at 'passas' house alone and it eventually comes out they've been sleeping together or they're getting married.

You do NOT let a grown man or woman who has no familial relationship play the 'peer', 'big homie' game with kids. Kids are having all kinds of hormones pumped in their bodies via food and they are developing much more rapidly than before, so what do you think is going to happen when this grownup establishes a 'peer', 'friend', 'homie' relationship with a kid that looks like a grown adult? And beyond that, some predators don't even care if the person looks like an adult. They just have a disorder to where they prefer someone that looks underage.

The boundary has to be set way ahead of time or else years down the line we're going to be hearing why didn't the adults step in and protect the kids.