Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Fats are the real enemy.

And nobody ever took shyt from me in school. :mjlol: If you couldn't tell, I was the bully growing up. :shaq:
By the way you post I can tell you definitely was a fat nikka that was lazy and that's why you went into the chair force cause yo fat ass didn't want to actually sweat! :mjlol:

You must like kids too the way you in here deflecting from the topic of bashing pedophiles.

Talking bout you was a bully! :dead:

Only thing you was bullying was snack cakes.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Nothing wrong with it, but he should know better. The internet full of hounds waiting to twist everything into a negative for some evening entertainment.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He may could get relocated to an another school or probably just suspend him… that school doesn’t want that controversy.

Honestly, he should have waited until school was over.
Honestly he should have never done that. It's not his place to have someone else's child being affectionate in his hair.

If you have a woman have her pick at the roots of your hair. Even if you don't have hair have her just run her fingers on your scalp. It's relaxing. It's not ok. This is not the best way to bond with students. There's no way in hell you have a daughter

Just accept that he's a 69 god.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
nikkaz in this thread legit admitting they don't have a problem with their daughter playing in some grown ass man's hair... :dahell:

"I don't see the anything wrong" :dahell:

"Black men are always presumed to be blah blah blah" :dahell:

Special prayer for the daughters and future daughters of the dudes in here. They're gonna be walking potential victims due to their clueless naive unprotective stupid ass dad :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Damn you dudes look STUPID!!!!
Close thread on this.

It's insane that we have to sit up here and rationalize this kind of Madness with people who don't know s*** about parenting.

This nasty piece of sh1t.

You're a teacher coming to school with all your damn street tattoos showing. Recording students and making perverted humor about minors. This guy and the school are out of their damn Minds

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
If his students know he has social media then they've seen him shirtless before. The woman is his sister.

Beyond that the more adult shorts. :francis:

Some jobs you can't just do anything. Kids are impressionable. It'll be different if someone like TraRags made these because he's not a teacher.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikkaz in this thread legit admitting they don't have a problem with their daughter playing in some grown ass man's hair... :dahell:

"I don't see the anything wrong" :dahell:

"Black men are always presumed to be blah blah blah" :dahell:

Special prayer for the daughters and future daughters of the dudes in here. They're gonna be walking potential victims due to their clueless naive unprotective stupid ass dad :francis:
Type of dudes that molest they kids.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
He deserves to be fired for simply filming this shyt. That, in itself, shows me crodie’s an idiot.

Getting his hair done only deserves a slap on the wrist for being inappropriate.

This generation loves filming themselves doing questionable shyt.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
There's a conversation I want to have around this post but im trying to figure out how to put it into words.
It needs to be had. Too much coddling and excuse making in the culture and that's why their is no community. We gotta start drawing the line on what's acceptable. Too many grey areas leave room for predators to fester and take root. Dude should have had hands put on him immediately to correct that behavior. But you can tell by his response he didn't have his pops or a strong male figure around to teach him that. Just making excuses and being a victim like a female...smh