Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Daps
You can't bully someone for being a Fat. :gucci: :camby:

These fat lazy fukks are literally eating everybody else out of house and home, fukking up the gene pool with their fatness. Big bloated bodies walking/scootering around, sucking up all the oxygen. :pacspit:

@Black Mamba
You have to be trolling. As an authority figure, it is your job to protect students from being harassed by other students on school grounds, and to teach kids to be decent human beings. I say this as someone who has extreme fat phobia. I would never say something to a fat person to hurt their feelings. I’m just silently judging in my head, and posting about it on the coli.

Yas

Banned
Daps
These fat lazy fukks are literally eating everybody else out of house and home, fukking up the gene pool with their fatness. Big bloated bodies walking/scootering around, sucking up all the oxygen. :pacspit:

@Black Mamba
You couldn't help yourself could you? A little le girl is being bullied and you want to go on a rant about fat people

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Bro! Everything you said is right and exact but you left one thing out:

We are MEN. We react to physical touch and stimuli. We can't help that even if we wanted to.

I have a thread on here right now where I talk about how much I enjoy going to the dentist, because all of my dentists since I was 12 have been women, and I promise you, none of them have ever been thinking about me in that way.... but I am hypersensitive to the fact that when they're working on my teeth, their titties are resting on me. And a bunch of other brehs came in the thread agreeing with me and saying they felt the same way when going to their female dentists.

What's my point? My point is that if you have a bunch of teenage girls touching on you, you may not act on it... but let's not pretend that you don't like it and that your body ain't reacting to it in some way, form or fashion.

Which is why you don't do it. It's a gateway to something more sinister.

Just stay away from them.

I have a rule, because when I was growing up, I saw grown men get caught up behind some teenage girls... and in a lot of those cases, the girls was initiating it and tempting the men.

Ever since I saw that growing up, I stay AWAY from teenage girls cause I know what type of time some of them be on. I legit walk past them like they don't exist. If they ain't family, we can't talk.

There was some security guard that got arrested when I was in high school because he ended up sleeping with one of the girls, so all of that play play with students is a no-go. The VP of my HS was a woman and she was rumored to have been messing with some of the male students and even bailed some of them out of jail. The minute you start letting all of these adults and students play around is the minute you have something goin on that shouldn't be.

Realistically, girls don't play in the hair of dudes they find ugly All of that hair combing/braiding for free is a way for them to be around and get their hands on a dude they find attractive. Knowing that these girls probably find you attractive as a grown man, that should have immediately made you uncomfortable and it should have caused you to put up barriers to any unprofessional behavior occurring.

If dude wanted to teach them a positive lesson, contact the parents of one of these girls that can really braid hair, set an appointment up to get your hair done with the parent present and pay the girl.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I don’t see why he posted the video. People complaining about their not being many in black male teachers.

This is the reason
No its fukking not! The Great Black teachers/professors are teaching abroad or in huge colleges. There are a good amount of black teachers in the US & from the US who have left for experience.
Nothing to do with letting students getting socially close to him/her!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You have to be trolling. As an authority figure, it is your job to protect students from being harassed by other students on school grounds, and to teach kids to be decent human beings. I say this as someone who has extreme fat phobia. I would never say something to a fat person to hurt their feelings. I’m just silently judging in my head, and posting about it on the coli.

That's because you're an insincere p*ssy. Folks like you are a reason the Fats have exploded in size and stature, pun intended, today. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: fukk them Fats and the people caping for them. I call them motherfukkers out on here AND in real life, they get no sympathy (or food) from me. :unimpressed:

"Be decent human beings" ain't a subject I ever studied in school, they got IB or AP exams for that? Nah, let them girls keep pressing that fat kid and maybe she'll lose the weight and live past 50. :yeshrug:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
You can't bully someone for being a Fat. :gucci: :camby:

@Black Mamba
That's because you're an insincere p*ssy. Folks like you are a reason the Fats have exploded in size and stature, pun intended, today. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: fukk them Fats and the people caping for them. I call them motherfukkers out on here AND in real life, they get no sympathy (or food) from me. :unimpressed:

"Be decent human beings" ain't a subject I ever studied in school, they got IB or AP exams for that? Nah, let them girls keep pressing that fat kid and maybe she'll lose the weight and live past 50. :yeshrug:
We talking about pedos in here and bad teachers breh. Fat dude take ya chocolate milk in school? The vitriol lmao. Use that energy on a real enemy friend

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Teacher and the kids are from the same generation. :mjlol:

He committed a crime as far as I'm concerned..then his crime is recorded and uploaded :mjlol: