Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Daps
How y'all be knowing me and remembering me, I surely do not know. Lol
I don't remember who you people are lol

But seriously, can you explain to me the how what you said applies to what I said.

I'm honestly curious.

Oh and BTW, I went back and read that post and you literally said you recognize my name as a reasonable poster lolol. With your cappin ass

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Lmao at the weirdos in here excusing a male teacher letting little girls groom him. I never had a teaxher do this. What people do for vids is retarded.

Line stepping like this is first step. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Dudes a weirdo. I just went thru the whole thread. He 100% was tryna these girls. Texting them after fired. Literally tryna get their attention from his page. Hea a fukking weirdo.

Replying to teenagers showing they ass out while hes half naked. Disgusting.

And the vid of the woman saying what about these teachers gettung nails done and shyt. 90% of those are like 4-5th graders max, this a male teacher and like 16 yr olds. Guy has his students asses on his page replying to little girls tik toks with his shirt off. Gtfoh

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You telling a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL about how hard it is to be a MAN?!

You ask her how hard it is to be a fifteen year old girl dealing with men 15-50 gawking at her body, making inappropriate conversation, touching her (men rubbing/grabbing you on public transit, in the hallways at school, at stores, in the mall, hopefully not in the family, etc)?

I’m not trying to be an ass, but shyt like this and 10x worse is exactly why people get concerned about older men around teenage girls.

Men YOU KNOW would do something to your niece if they knew you were the kind of man who would take your boy’s word over hers. Like DL Hughley and his daughter.

The funny thing is my 15yr old niece totally understood. And she felt bad because she sees it herself. Even at 15yrs old she has alot of understanding. More than alot grown people apparently.

She even understands when I tell her simply how hard it is to be an adult.

But I'll tell you what the issue is. Not only is she intelligent, but She has grown up with a lot of love from the male figures in her life.

So she don't see men as potential threats. She sees them as people, who have their good traits and bad traits.

but a lot of yall have trauma from your own lives, and you haven't been surrounded by love from men, so you look at every man like they will hurt you.

The bolded is exactly what I'm talking about.
Your life was probably filled with men that didn't love you. (And I'm not saying this to be funny or to get at you)

The men in our lives, are girl dads, loving uncles, Loving grandfathers, and fully invested stepfathers.
I am the god father to my friends daughter.
And if I had a daughter my homie would have been her god father because he was a righteous brother.

But fukk all that.
U see when a man tells you his experience. How it's dismissed and it's "well we have it worse".
I literally just said just existing as man, you are looked at as a pervert. Just living your life .
And you didn't say "damn, that's fukk up".
You said my 15yr old niece hypothetically has it worse. Even though you have no clue about her life personally

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's not hard to remember when someone tells me I brought them out of retirement 🙃

That was quite the compliment. A lil weird but ill take it as a compliment lol

My point was you need to pick a side and stay there lol. Otherwise you just looking like a gender bias poster, always picking the male perspective no matter what. I agree that guys can be decent and honest without always seeming creepy BTW. I just don't pick and choose when that narrative applies
Lol I gotcha.

But I really wanted you to explain how me saying most men aren't child fukking perverts.
Related to your post about men not having female friends

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Lotta clown shyt in here, if you went to an all black school it's easy to see how this happens and it's just a normal day, nothing sexual on it at all.

Edit: watching the video now and they said off rip he got permission from the parents and principal :stopitslime: all y'all nikkas that are mad have questionable intentions here, he's a known content creator at that school let them rock
Did you and the 62 other idiots from the first page see this
Once again you weird Drake ass nikkas defending clear weirdo behavior just like the bytch who was letting her child wax grown women
This board is a rest haven for weird nikkas and bytches that always try to hide behind that problack shyt
He did it to himself.

Look at this dude :stopitslime:

Daps
Lol I gotcha.

But I really wanted you to explain how me saying most men aren't child fukking perverts.
Related to your post about men not having female friends

I just think you should also apply that line of thought to all male female relationships. You aint doing your folks no favors if you tell them one thing "poor men out here have it hard because we are seen as creeps" and then tell her " now you know you can never be friends with a man!" Make it make sense, youre contributing to your own problem :snoop:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I just think you should also apply that line of thought to all male female relationships. You aint doing your folks no favors if you tell them one thing "poor men out here have it hard because we are seen as creeps" and then tell her " not don't ever be friends with a man!" Make it make sense, youre contributing to your own problem :snoop:
The two ideas are totally different tho.
And I've actually told her both things lol...

Men wanting to molest children, fukk teen girls, and rape people is different then some dudes really not being your friend and wanting sex.

One is something that probably should be punishable by death. The other is just some shyt woman might get pissed at...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Well you remembered me then is all I know. Its OK you can forget me now :yeshrug:
I remember your name, just confusing you with another female poster. Even tho I think it's only like 4 of y'all.

My boo Harlem hottie, gloxina, you and the lady from new York that I'm confusing your name with.

I will never forget now as long as I live......
On thecoli

Last edited:
Daps
The two ideas are totally different tho.
And I've actually told her both things lol...

Men wanting to molest children, fukk teen girls, and rape people is different then some dudes really not being your friend and wanting sex.

One is something that probably should be punishable by death. The other is just some shyt woman might get pissed at...

OK, as long as you qualify that as "some dudes"... cuz when I tried to tell you that my situation was righteous you was hell bent on giving me a lecture about it 🙄

mag357

Superstar
Daps
OK, as long as you qualify that as "some dudes"... cuz when I tried to tell you that my situation was righteous you was hell bent on giving me a lecture about it 🙄
Let me edit that "some dudes" out now then.

99% of men aren't your friends. Lol

But I don't wanna mess up this thread with this debate.
So I concede