Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My mother, grand mother and sisters used to braid my hair; this is not sexual. The people sexualizing it are the real weirdos
You dumb fukk yo mother hopefully bathed you too when you were a kid.
So using your logic it would be cool for them girls to bathe the teacher too, you stupid ass Pedo fakkit!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i dont think teenage girls are automatically assuming it's sexual either. i guess all the girls braiding each other's hair in HS wanna bang each other. (and male students too) dfawtbh???

Teenage girls get under the covers and snuggle up with each other to watch a movie. Are you letting your teenage daughter get under the covers with a grown man to watch a movie?

There's a reason R. Kelly made a song talking about braiding his hair. That could be considered an intimate act that opens the door for more, especially if no money is being exchanged. If your woman said she's going to her homeboy's house to braid his hair for free, you are going to look at her funny. Massages don't have to be sexual either, but if you hear your daughter is giving her male teacher a massage, you're going to flip out.

I seen some of the other vids of this dude posted earlier and he got these young girls braiding his hair and painting his nails. What is he, a pimp? Got some of them girls texting him after he got fired calling him bestie and talking about they love him. I'm sorry, but even if bruh wasn't moving it to a sexual direction, he's setting himself up and that school up for a huge liability.

Especially as a black man, you have to move doubly smart and not put yourself in situations to get set up... and even from the parents point of view, I wouldn't want my kids braiding some grown man's hair or painting his nails or texting on the phone. Bruh might have all innocent intentions, but he certainly doesn't have awareness of boundaries.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm assuming it's nikkaz without kids defending this saying they don't see a problem :comeon:

nikkaz without kids are always "experts" on kids :comeon:

Ain't never no damn reason for kids to be fukking around in that nikkaz hair. He's dead wrong for doing that and honestly lucky to still be breathing..

Highly inappropriate and borderline/ blatant predator behavior

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He tried to juelz that thing as different things but I was not for it. Dude is enjoying the attention and adoration of these teenage girls despite how he wants to spin it.

as a breh with dreads, women just don't play in my hair for no reason. You cool if your daughter is in school fixing the male teachers hair? Or would you think she don't know better and this dude should because its a thin line between that and grooming

Nope! Regardless of Race those girls are at an age men are showing interest in them without them even being suspicious its a possibility. You'd let your daughter braid my hair if I was her teacher?

This is a bad idea regardless. If it's not your kids just keep it business.

Wouldn’t be me. I’ve worked with kids and I see no reason to ever have any physical contact with them. Something innocent could be misconstrued. No need to put yourself in a potential situation

I'm assuming it's nikkaz without kids defending this saying they don't see a problem :comeon:

nikkaz without kids are always "experts" on kids :comeon:

Ain't never no damn reason for kids to be fukking around in that nikkaz hair. He's dead wrong for doing that and honestly lucky to still be breathing..

Highly inappropriate and borderline/ blatant predator behavior

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Inappropriate doesn’t always mean sexual. But in this case, more stuff has come out about him.

thank you

when i worked at a school some middle school cac tried to be buddy wit me and talk about smoking trees with his sister. deaded that shyt immediately

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, he needs to be removed from the school. That’s a boundary crossed, I don’t care if innocent. I would be pissed if my child was doing this bullshyt with a teacher. Teach your subject, you’re not here to teach kids to be hair dressers. Got random kids hands all in your hair.Man, this straight up weird.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I literally just had a convo with my 15yr old niece about how it's hard to be a man in this world because you can be a decent, honest man and people now always side eye you around kids and teenager girls.
It's not right... Most men are just regular dudes who ain't tryna hurt no babies, aint tryna fukk no teenage p*ssy or tryna rape nobody.

But this nikka got me looking dumb. Cause he on some bullshyt

Braman

Superstar
Daps
People are sexualizing it because he's a black male. Any one else and it wouldn't be a problem.

If it were a white dude he'd be getting invited to the barbecue

There’s a large space between appropriate and ‘sexualizing’

Ngga YOU sexualizing, bc aint nobody said anything about anything sexual

The issue is I don’t like the optics of young women subconsciously learning to be submissive.

Its a bit of a pickle of course bc as men we want the women we date to be submissive, but as a father, nah my daughter can be president one day. I don’t want her braiding some dusty ass nggas hair. The optics of him laid back chilling is extremely bothersome and has nothing to do with “sexualizing”