Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I literally just had a convo with my 15yr old niece about how it's hard to be a man in this world because you can be a decent, honest man and people now always side eye you around kids and teenager girls.
It's not right... Most men are just regular dudes who ain't tryna hurt no babies, aint tryna fukk no teenage p*ssy or tryna rape nobody.

But this nikka got me looking dumb. Cause he on some bullshyt
You telling a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL about how hard it is to be a MAN?!

You ask her how hard it is to be a fifteen year old girl dealing with men 15-50 gawking at her body, making inappropriate conversation, touching her (men rubbing/grabbing you on public transit, in the hallways at school, at stores, in the mall, hopefully not in the family, etc)?

I’m not trying to be an ass, but shyt like this and 10x worse is exactly why people get concerned about older men around teenage girls.

Men YOU KNOW would do something to your niece if they knew you were the kind of man who would take your boy’s word over hers. Like DL Hughley and his daughter.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If this was a white male, you’d be calling him a pedo groomer.

All these teachers are inappropriate, male and female

I personally agree with all them being suspended. Boy enough focus on work, muthafukka have all day to post online and shyt

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm assuming it's nikkaz without kids defending this saying they don't see a problem :comeon:

nikkaz without kids are always "experts" on kids :comeon:

Ain't never no damn reason for kids to be fukking around in that nikkaz hair. He's dead wrong for doing that and honestly lucky to still be breathing..

Highly inappropriate and borderline/ blatant predator behavior
Plus justifying it saying the moms said it’s ok. Yea probably fukking single moms. Any dad knows this nikka a weirdo. He needs his ass beat

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Even if my son was in this class I would be at school asking wtf is going on. Wht the class has all this free time. What is the other students doing while half the class is up in the camera playing in the teacher hair.

getting it how they live.

I suspect that if we pulled up the school and looked at their math/reading scores, they would not be scores that would give us the impression that this type of shyt should be going on.

:francis:

Daps
I literally just had a convo with my 15yr old niece about how it's hard to be a man in this world because you can be a decent, honest man and people now always side eye you around kids and teenager girls.
It's not right... Most men are just regular dudes who ain't tryna hurt no babies, aint tryna fukk no teenage p*ssy or tryna rape nobody.

But this nikka got me looking dumb. Cause he on some bullshyt

Aren't you the same poster who claims men can't have a female friend? 🤔 or am I mistaken. Cuz I'm pretty sure one of my stories about me helping out my "decent, honest" homeboy brought you out of alleged "coli retirement" with a lecture on how everyman allegedly can't help but want to fukk on something

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
getting it how they live.

I suspect that if we pulled up the school and looked at their math/reading scores, they would not be scores that would give us the impression that this type of shyt should be going on.

It’s mind blowing bro. We went to ain’t shyt schools in New Orleans, but I’ve never had any teacher allow no shyt like this ever.

It’s one thing where you just can’t control the class and they run over, but he has full control and is promoting this.

We need to pay teachers more so they don’t feel they need to do this weird as shyt.

You at your job creating content is already a red flag that should go in your head that it’s inappropriate. You not doing your job

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Aren't you the same poster who claims men can't have a female friend? 🤔 or am I mistaken. Cuz I'm pretty sure one of my stories about me helping out my "decent, honest" homeboy brought you out of alleged "coli retirement" with a lecture on how everyman allegedly can't help but want to fukk on something
How y'all be knowing me and remembering me, I surely do not know. Lol
I don't remember who you people are lol

But seriously, can you explain to me the how what you said applies to what I said.

I'm honestly curious.

Daps
How y'all be knowing me and remembering me, I surely do not know. Lol
I don't remember who you people are lol

But seriously, can you explain to me the how what you said applies to what I said.

I'm honestly curious.

It's not hard to remember when someone tells me I brought them out of retirement 🙃

That was quite the compliment. A lil weird but ill take it as a compliment lol

My point was you need to pick a side and stay there lol. Otherwise you just looking like a gender bias poster, always picking the male perspective no matter what. I agree that guys can be decent and honest without always seeming creepy BTW. I just don't pick and choose when that narrative applies

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It’s mind blowing bro. We went to ain’t shyt schools in New Orleans, but I’ve never had any teacher allow no shyt like this ever.

It’s one thing where you just can’t control the class and they run over, but he has full control and is promoting this.

We need to pay teachers more so they don’t feel they need to do this weird as shyt.

You at your job creating content is already a red flag that should go in your head that it’s inappropriate. You not doing your job

We went to school in a completely different era. the only time I had young teachers is when I was in elementary on some second grade shyt. once I got to middle and high school, I all my teachers were damn near old enough to be my mom. these high schoolers got teachers that are still in their mid twenties.