How do you rate her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I tell you what don't go to those Latin countries and have to work. Man it is like they only will give an engineering or office job to a pretty lady. Them lades come to work dressed up like they in a beauty pageant.

Jokers be coming to work in tight outfits and 5 inch heels. Man I be in Mexico like man y'all could not dress like this in the office if we were in America.
About Mexico: is the gang activity/problem overblown? Cause I imagine the way I think of mexico is how cats here be thinkin about africa. Is it really real or is it a "just be smart and don't get caugth slippin and you're good" kinda situation...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you walk around with your fly unzipped?

Haha I wanted to man. I went there with a brotha I am tight with and we were out there looking for manager gigs. Came in for the career fair on Thursday and Friday then bounced. Chopped it up with some of them cuties, but was there to handle business.

Hard to talk to a recruiter about your resume when she bad as fukk. Or holla at a recruiter then some bad as stallion walks by and you lose your train of thought. Just a tough place to handle your business. Sistas just too fukking fine man.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About Mexico: is the gang activity/problem overblown? Cause I imagine the way I think of mexico is how cats here be thinkin about africa. Is it really real or is it a "just be smart and don't get caugth slippin and you're good" kinda situation...

IMO it is brotha. Now don't get me wrong in the border towns them jokers be killing folks like it is going out of style. But a lot of those folks got connections to the gangs. But away from the boarder towns it is much better.

But like you said just be smart and don't be the American flashing jewelry and money. I have gone in stores and folks would start following me. The Mexican kats I know would be like man you can't be walking out with them Jordan's on and that watch. You need to be plain as possible cause you stick out as a black america. But that was in one of the border towns. I been deep off in Mexico and didn't feel as threatened and seemed like everything was cool.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
IMO it is brotha. Now don't get me wrong in the border towns them jokers be killing folks like it is going out of style. But a lot of those folks got connections to the gangs. But away from the boarder towns it is much better.

But like you said just be smart and don't be the American flashing jewelry and money. I have gone in stores and folks would start following me. The Mexican kats I know would be like man you can't be walking out with them Jordan's on and that watch. You need to be plain as possible cause you stick out as a black america. But that was in one of the border towns. I been deep off in Mexico and didn't feel as threatened and seemed like everything was cool.
That's a bet. I been meaning to see what it's about down there. I know they got original black mexicans there on the media DL like brazil and every other part of the world.

preciate the info breh.:salute:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone in this new generation tries to be revolutionary/different for the sake of it,yet no one gives a fukk about,nor want to be revolutionary about our real problems,Illuminpoly/Corporations raping the nation,a burgeoning police state,racism,tribalism,and colonialism still running strong as ever,and these lil humanoids are complaining about good looks..:what::pacspit:

no one's happy,but everyone wants to pretend there's a contest for being happy and pretend to,someone should Qualude this dipshyt and tie her to the BART tracks and ask her how she feels about her looks then whilst the tracks rattle with the inevitable hum of the next train..

BART

:blessed:

Has it extended out to Antioch yet?

When I left the Bay, the newest stop was West Pittsburg.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Some parts are nice, where tourism is big.
Other parts are third-world country war zones. The drug cartels are brutal when it comes to rape, torture, and killing.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a bet. I been meaning to see what it's about down there. I know they got original black mexicans there on the media DL like brazil and every other part of the world.

preciate the info breh.:salute:

No doubt brotha it is a beautiful country man. I would encourage everyone to see it. Places like Veracruz got black Mexicans. I have worked with a couple of them before. The ones I worked with looked like Dominicans. Both were girls and very pretty. Had dark brown skin and had shapes like women of African decent. You can tell that they were from Veracruz because they sometimes stand out in color and features compared to people in say Monterrey.

But yeah many of the folks will want to talk to you because you are american (especially you go to the non resort areas). Don't be surprised too them women will hit on you hard compared to in America. Those women can be very aggressive at times.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I need one of those six fig senior it analyst jobs asap :wow:
Look around from oakland to south san fran, there's always companies that are hiring for entry level and above. That start you off with no less than 20-25 an hour and you get raises fast depending on how well your work is and how dedicated you are. shyt is :blessed: my boy is 25 years old and was making 30 an hour fresh out of school

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

Is this something like a black hair show?

Yes sir it is. It is a black woman natural hair convention. But you will see brothas with their wife and kids (like me) and brothas with their girlfriends there too.

Some of the baddest black women that I have ever seen have been at this convention. I will never forget about 3 years ago my wife and I met this sista that looked like Beyonce. She had her hair curly and big like Beyonce wigs. The thing is that was all her hair and making it grow. She had went natural like 10 years ago and had gotten real good with taking care of her hair. She then just made a business out of showing women how to go natural and maintain it. She does conventions and is a spoke person for many natural hair care products.

But there were women there that were badder than her. I tell all my single boys they need to go there to meet women. Especially if you like sistas with natural hair.

Last edited: