Female software engineer gets treated unfairly because she's "too" pretty

How do you rate her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if y'all think she is fine and amazed by her beauty...you ain't seen nothing yet.

Take y'all asses to the Nation Society of Black Engineers convention. Sistas be walking around with engineering degrees or going to be future engineers looking like 8s, 9s and 10s.

I went to the NSBE convention this past year in LA and damn near fainted seeing all them bad ass black women.

But I been in the engineering field for years and can tell you there are a lot of nice looking women who are engineers.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she's a 10/10 compared to the bytches where i work :wow:
women in tech are :flabbynsick: 99.99% of the time

What field you in homie? I always worked in engineering and we always had bad women. Especially when I worked in defense....them jokers would darn near hire the whole engineering graduating class of a school like North Carolina A & T or Prarie View. You would come to work and see all these bad ass sistas. Be so bad kats would go into departments just to walk through the aisle of Cubes to see the new pretty sistas.

Even the Mexican janitors would lose they mind looking at the sistas and their shapes.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Man if y'all think she is fine and amazed by her beauty...you ain't seen nothing yet.

Take y'all asses to the Nation Society of Black Engineers convention. Sistas be walking around with engineering degrees or going to be future engineers looking like 8s, 9s and 10s.

I went to the NSBE convention this past year in LA and damn near fainted seeing all them bad ass black women.

But I been in the engineering field for years and can tell you there are a lot of nice looking women who are engineers.

Grace us with some pics

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tell you what don't go to those Latin countries and have to work. Man it is like they only will give an engineering or office job to a pretty lady. Them lades come to work dressed up like they in a beauty pageant.

Jokers be coming to work in tight outfits and 5 inch heels. Man I be in Mexico like man y'all could not dress like this in the office if we were in America.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grace us with some pics

Sorry homie I didn't take pics at the convention. The convention was late March in the Anaheim convention center.

Man it reminded me of the nappyology convention. The sistas were all dressed up in heels and suits (with skirts on). Almost all the sistas had natural hair.....just bad women man. Pretty faces, beautiful black hair, beautiful shapes and features.

Just all together beautiful and intelligent black women. I was thinking to myself if my wife knew all these bad sistas were here she would have never let me come to this convention.

Last edited:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
This qualifies as a topic worthy of conversation in 2015?

There is literally no competition to reaching the 1% guys. Every dude on here should be inspired by this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I ment to tell yall kats too. That not only at the NSBE convention are the women looking for jobs bad the companies employ bad ass black women as recruiters.

Shell had this bad ass thick dark brown sista taking resumes for interns. She looked like Nikki Minaj. They have her stand in front of their shell area to attract all the men. Them boys see here and run up to the shell section. Them jokers have a line full of jokers just because the recruiter is so bad.

It is like if you a recruiter and a sista under 45 at NSBE the requirement must be you got to be bad as hell and have a shape. I am talking to one brotha at the convention and I am like damn the recruiters as fine as these girls looking for jobs and internships.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Were they wearing sundresses? :shaq:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Can they cook though? :noah:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sorry homie I didn't take pics at the convention. The convention was late March in the Anaheim convention center.

Man it reminded me of the nappyology convention. The sistas were all dressed up in heels and suits (with skirts on). Almost all the sistas had natural hair.....just bad man. Pretty faces, beautiful black hair, beautiful shapes and features.

Just all together beautiful and intelligent black women. I was thinking to myself if my wife knew all these bad sistas were here she would have never let me come to this convention.
Did you walk around with your fly unzipped?