Female Princeton grad in letter to Princetonian: Female students, find hubby now!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Men don't have to be rich or have money women just need to see the potential.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
College is a great place to find a mate. You are surrounded by like minded people with whom you should have a lot in common. The older you get the harder it is to find a suitable mate so it's a dangerous game to say your "just having fun out chea" cause when your 30+ and everybody including yourself has a bunch of baggage, that shyt won't be fun anymore.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Going to college isn't impressive though.

on it's own nope. i agree.

I mean anyone can make it through college or university so it really doesn't impress me at all. :manny:

Lol OK well that's yalls opinion but sticking through 4 years of school without dropping out or somehow getting sidetracked means something to me. Maybe it's because I go to a really good school, but that's how I feel.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Lol OK well that's yalls opinion but sticking through 4 years of school without dropping out or somehow getting sidetracked means something to me. Maybe it's because I go to a really good school, but that's how I feel.

All those 'really good' universities with the really high grad rates? You don't say. :ohhh:

I think you're underestimating yourself over there little one. You can do it! You can graduate just like...errr...everyone in your class will!

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
All those 'really good' universities with the really high grad rates? You don't say. :ohhh:

I think you're underestimating yourself over there little one. You can do it! You can graduate just like...errr...everyone in your class will!

Ok, I get it dude
Just because there is a high grad rate doesn't mean it's easy... I can't respect the struggle? I mean damn, I'm just saying that there is something to be said for getting through it

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Ok, I get it dude
Just because there is a high grad rate doesn't mean it's easy... I can't respect the struggle? I mean damn, I'm just saying that there is something to be said for getting through it
But it doesnt mean anything anymore :ld:

What are you getting your degree in?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
College is a great place to find a mate. You are surrounded by like minded people with whom you should have a lot in common. The older you get the harder it is to find a suitable mate so it's a dangerous game to say your "just having fun out chea" cause when your 30+ and everybody including yourself has a bunch of baggage, that shyt won't be fun anymore.

For some it is, but for most it isn't.

Years ago this is exactly what women who went to college actually did, it's one of the reasons that Betty Freidan's "Feminin Mystique" became so popular with feminism in the 60s. I personally think that back in the 60s, being 20-22 was the equivelent of being 30 today, but in today's age 20-22 is more like a "grown up" teenager. With the way the job market is, and with the way that people hold far more jobs today in their life times than they did back then and with relationships being what they are at that age--early 20yr old somethings today appear to be far too unstable for that type of committment emotionally and financially.

I personally think women are in the prime desirably from around ages 25-30, and men anywhere from 25-35. By then for both sexes they should be far more adjusted than what they were in their early 20s, with an ounce of youth still in them, but still old enough to be past the inane fukkery.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
get down girl, go 'head get down...

tumblr_md1s8aAHOx1qa4itpo1_500.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For some it is, but for most it isn't.

Years ago this is exactly what women who went to college actually did, it's one of the reasons that Betty Freidan's "Feminin Mystique" became so popular with feminism in the 60s. I personally think that back in the 60s, being 20-22 was the equivelent of being 30 today, but in today's age 20-22 is more like a "grown up" teenager. With the way the job market is, and with the way that people hold far more jobs today in their life times than they did back then and with relationships being what they are at that age--early 20yr old somethings appear to be far too unstable for that type of committment.

I personally think women are in the prime desirably from around ages 25-30, and men anywhere from 25-35. By then for both sexes they should be far more adjusted than what they were in their early 20s, with an ounce of youth still in them, but still old enough to be past the inane fukkery.

The thing is, when you leave college you are going into a world of people who are incomparable with you, so your chances of finding a quality person are very slim. Also these days most people are older than 22 when they finish college.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Dog, you have to look deeper at that stat @Anothergirl said

What type of people are going to be virgins a marriage

Very likey, they are unattractive, socially awkward, weirdos

We all get horny.

What's your point? Even unattractive weirdos can fukk each other...you never saw those ugly and fat goth kids together in highschool? They can fukk each other too, I still think the number of people who marry as virgins in this country is very few.

Last edited by a moderator:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way i'm gonna wife up, marry, or have kids with a woman that's not educated, fukk that, but i don't see the need to rush while you're at school cause if you're educated chances are you'll end up working with, living around, and as a result making friends with more people on the same educational level as yourself.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The thing is, when you leave college you are going into a world of people who are incomparable with you, so your chances of finding a quality person are very slim. Also these days most people are older than 22 when they finish college.

I get that, especially from the author's article. I mean she makes a valid point--where else outside of Princeton is a Princetonian woman to have better access to Prinstonian type men than she has in Princeton itself?

In regards to most people today finishing college at 22, that's true to some extent, but not for Princeton. I think 98-99% of them finish college in 4 years. And to my recollection most Princeton students are admitted at 18...a good 99% of them. So essentially all of their UGs are finishing anywhere from 21-23.

But looking beyond that, in this day and age, I just don't see most of these kids being able to handle that type maturity and responsibility between ages 18-22. I mean those kids are ready for the working world--no question, but real life? Nah. Intelligence is no substitute for real life experience imo.