Female Princeton grad in letter to Princetonian: Female students, find hubby now!

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
yes, and I wouldn't bat an eye, as long as he's working
and doing something.

You're a rare breed. But the stats don't lie, and theres a direct logical progression that explains those stats.

- Women generally want their man to be on or above their financial level.
- Men generally WANT to be on or above the financial level of their women.
- More women are making more money than men.
- Marriage rates are falling.

I do disagree with Patrons suggestion though. Early twenties is way to early to get married. 20s is supposed to be your time. If youre a woman and can make it through that stage, while keeping yourself free of b*stard children, emotional problems, excess weight, etc, you should have no problems finding a suitable mate.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
cause Tom Brady makes more than his wife!??! NOPE!
Kevin Federline wasn't even in Britney spears tax bracket....she had to support him after the break up, lol.
Men have been living off women since the 1970s.

I rather marry or be with a rich woman with a couple of kids....than a ratchet with a couple of kids. Money hides flaws in women too. Being attractive....but being in a bad situation kills everything and money allows you to overlook things.

Just had to double check that Gisele stat. This broad made 250 mil for looking pretty. 45 mil last year alone :wtf: What a fukked up world we live in

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had to double check that Gisele stat. This broad made 250 mil for looking pretty. 45 mil last year alone :wtf: What a fukked up world we live in

they mentioned it on espn when brady took a pay cut.

Phil Jackson is probably marrying into that Buss family money.

when Oprah was dating Stedman, lol! that's a crazy gap!

but I guess millionaire women can settle for millionaire men at the low end....seems to be common. They will take a man that makes less millions without hesitation IMO....but not a thousandaire. If a girls make 10million a year and I make 2million....am I really not on her level, lol?!?!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Kevin Federline wasn't even in Britney spears tax bracket....she had to support him after the break up, lol.

I rather marry or be with a rich woman with a couple of kids....than a ratchet with a couple of kids. Money hides flaws in women too. Being attractive....but being in a bad situation kills everything and money allows you to overlook things.

nikka......Tom Brady is an NFL QB, arguably the best QB since Joe Montana, with 3 championship rings. Id respect your opinion more if Gisele married somebody like Matt Leinart but, Tom Brady nikka. He's the Kobe Bryant of the NFL :upsetfavre:

Even if he makes a little less money than her, he's rich as fukk in his own right and his status is as high as hers...

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Worst thing a woman could ever think is that her income makes her better than men below her income level. These women learn the hard way. There arent enough men for them all.

These women have to realize that they can only date up because the men on their level, are going to date down.

I was about to write something lengthy, but some have already addressed it.

The bigger question is, when will people stop putting money and status on the pedestal? I hope one day the majority of people could look at this letter as laughable material.

By elites giving option for women to obtain power, controlling the masses is more feasible.

Am I wrong?

Sounds like some broke nikka shyt :heh:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Entertainers and athletes are outliers. We're talking about regular upper-middle class professionals who need to work to support themselves.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
You're a rare breed. But the stats don't lie, and theres a direct logical progression that explains those stats.

- Women generally want their man to be on or above their financial level.
- Men generally WANT to be on or above the financial level of their women.
- More women are making more money than men.
- Marriage rates are falling.

I do disagree with Patrons suggestion though. Early twenties is way to early to get married. 20s is supposed to be your time. If youre a woman and can make it through that stage, while keeping yourself free of b*stard children, emotional problems, excess weight, etc, you should have no problems finding a suitable mate.

You forgot to add patience as one of her assets

Cause a woman could have every trait you listed and still
end up with a unsuitable mate. Add a ticking biological clock
and desparation in there, you might just throw off all of
her so called assets

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ya I would never marry a career woman... Just doesnt turn me on... Ideally I'd like a school teacher or something

Women worrying or thinking about money = not feminine or necessary

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People who aren't in elite jobs by definition aren't as ambitious or hardworking as those who are. Shacking up with one of these people will drag you down because they'll enable you to become lazier and complacent. High SES mates can drive you to achieve more. These women absolutely shouldn't date down and men really shouldn't either, but a lot of men prioritize looks over status.

And we're talking about a different set of values here. You're talking about values that benefit society as a whole. I'm talking about values that benefit individuals, possibly at the expense of others, but so be it. I'd rather be in the class of people who's doing the screwing rather than being among the screwed.
man gtfoh with that shyt. dont front like theres not a lot more bullshyt that one has to deal with. especially if theyre black

dont confuse persistence and luck with ambition and hard work

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not the worst advice... Young women should find a husband before their looks diminish (27 or so)

But the elitism of ivy leaguers is silly to me... I deal/work with them all the time and Ivy League intellectualism is totally overrated... I'm a temple grad and am way more knowledgable (and make more dough) than ivy league peers in the same biz... Guys from Wharton tend to be stylish and speak eloquently but aren't necessarily any smarter than others

To claim that she needs to marry an ivy leaguer to find an intellectual equal is ridiculous... Her intellectual equal could be a high school dropout, school has to do more with social class than intellectual ability. Ivy leaguers that say different are just stroking their own inflated ego
u have a job??

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
man gtfoh with that shyt. dont front like theres not a lot more bullshyt that one has to deal with. especially if theyre black

dont confuse persistence and luck with ambition and hard work

People who are smart, persistent, hardworking and ambitious will eventually land enough opportunities to create their own luck, even if they're black.