Female Princeton grad in letter to Princetonian: Female students, find hubby now!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
It's not fukked up at all. If your mate's social mobility is limited and yours isn't, she'll end up holding you back. If you have kids with someone of lower status, they'll pick up lower SES values. It makes perfect sense to exclusively date people within your own social class.

"Love" only transcends that in Disney cartoons.

How so? You're the breadwinner, right? Men often date and marry "down." You take her with you.

To me, that's not the issue.

It's more about the woman who's the Ivy League grad dismissing the male mate who works a blue collar or a low-to mid-level white collar job with a ceiling.

Could that work if the love is there, and he's just as sharp communicatively?

And it's not about values.

Ivy League grads with high SES have helped reinforce the "values" that justify the bail out of banks, neglect of the impoverished and overall sacrifice of the people for capital gain...

I'm curious as to what your "values" are...

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
How so? You're the breadwinner, right? Men often date and marry "down." You take her with you.

To me, that's not the issue.

It's more about the woman who's the Ivy League grad dismissing the male mate who works a blue collar or a low-to mid-level white collar job with a ceiling.

Could that work if the love is there, and he's just as sharp communicatively?

And it's not about values.

Ivy League grads with high SES have helped reinforce the "values" that justify the bail out of banks, neglect of the impoverished and overall sacrifice of the people for capital gain...

I'm curious as to what your "values" are...

People who aren't in elite jobs by definition aren't as ambitious or hardworking as those who are. Shacking up with one of these people will drag you down because they'll enable you to become lazier and complacent. High SES mates can drive you to achieve more. These women absolutely shouldn't date down and men really shouldn't either, but a lot of men prioritize looks over status.

And we're talking about a different set of values here. You're talking about values that benefit society as a whole. I'm talking about values that benefit individuals, possibly at the expense of others, but so be it. I'd rather be in the class of people who's doing the screwing rather than being among the screwed.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
And we're talking about a different set of values here. You're talking about values that benefit society as a whole. I'm talking about values that benefit individuals, possibly at the expense of others, but so be it. I'd rather be in the class of people who's doing the screwing rather than being among the screwed.

Ok. Just needed clarity on that. And the non-elites built/build the infrastructure for this country, and work incredibly hard. Any elite will tell you that. There would be no elite without the laboring proletariat who's ripe to exploit.

You know better.

You're :troll:'in right?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Ok. Just needed clarity on that. And the non-elites built/build the infrastructure for this country, and work incredibly hard. Any elite will tell you that. There would be no elite without the laboring proletariat who's ripe to exploit.

You know better.

You're :troll:'in right?

You ignored the ambitious part.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm not getting seriously involved with any woman making substantially more than me because I know that shyt is a trap.

A man's role is to be a protector and a provider of his family, when a woman doesn't need you for the providing part because she makes a lot more than you she may start to flex on you with her financial power. Women don't like to date down.

The woman I'll mess with is one on my level financially or below. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Worst thing a woman could ever think is that her income makes her better than men below her income level. These women learn the hard way. There arent enough men for them all.

These women have to realize that they can only date up because the men on their level, are going to date down.

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
I was about to write something lengthy, but some have already addressed it.

The bigger question is, when will people stop putting money and status on the pedestal? I hope one day the majority of people could look at this letter as laughable material.

By elites giving option for women to obtain power, controlling the masses is more feasible.

Am I wrong?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My opinion on the matter is this.

Long as a person can make you happy and not become a liability then its shouldnt be a reason why you can date them. I can understand if a person is just down right lazy with no job and just wasting their potential then yes. But if that person is bring in a decent amount of income to sustain a household and a family then sure why not. A lot of these women get fukked up in the game, thinking if he not making more then me then I can't fukk with you. When in reality the dudes that usually make the same if not more then them don't really want them and already done found there wife in college.

I had chicks throw that degree stuff in my face and what not. Most of them are either preggo by someone worst off then me or still working at the same spot the was while in college.

But I can't hate on anyone for having standards but at the same time, don't pass up happiness

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I don't believe that socio-economic status should be a barrier in dating.
i do. :mjpls:

anyways the advice is spot on and only butch fem nazis or sluts would disagree.
why would any chick leave Princeton(or any ivy league) without snapping up a husband from the thousands of potential candiates?? :dwillhuh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It's not fukked up at all. If your mate's social mobility is limited and yours isn't, she'll end up holding you back. If you have kids with someone of lower status, they'll pick up lower SES values. It makes perfect sense to exclusively date people within your own social class.

"Love" only transcends that in Disney cartoons.

wow. great post i agree completely.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually really sound advice but pro feminists don't wanna hear it. Men are biologically programmed to only look for physical beauty in sexual partners. It would be wise for these not so attractive smart women to lock up dudes before they leave the college towns and go into the real world and see all the better p*ssy available.

Ivy league girls are definitely fooling themselves if they think they'll be able to pull better looking dudes in the future. Unlike women, men don't really marry for money. So even if they wanted to dip down to men below their income bracket, they prolly won't be able to get much better in the looks department than they would if they stayed in their own income bracket. Men on the other hand, can dip down into lower income brackets and pick out the best looking chicks. Its a no win situation for higher earning average looking broads.

Plus while men can still be active late into their 30s and 40s, p*ssy really hits a point of depreciation at about age 30. If you are a professional woman, you won't be desirable even to men in your own income group by that age. Men will mess with chicks much younger than them before women do.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I agree with most of what she said, but I don't necessarily think I would offer my own daughter the exact same advice (if I had one). And I don't necessarily think I would tell my son (again if I had one) to wife up someone before his senior year.

I personally think engaging into too serious a relationship in your very early 20s is a recipe for disaster.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually really sound advice but pro feminists don't wanna hear it. Men are biologically programmed to only look for physical beauty in sexual partners. It would be wise for these not so attractive smart women to lock up dudes before they leave the college towns and go into the real world and see all the better p*ssy available.

Ivy league girls are definitely fooling themselves if they think they'll be able to pull better looking dudes in the future. Unlike women, men don't really marry for money. So even if they wanted to dip down to men below their income bracket, they prolly won't be able to get much better in the looks department than they would if they stayed in their own income bracket. Men on the other hand, can dip down into lower income brackets and pick out the best looking chicks. Its a no win situation for higher earning average looking broads.

Plus while men can still be active late into their 30s and 40s, p*ssy really hits a point of depreciation at about age 30. If you are a professional woman, you won't be desirable even to men in your own income group by that age. Men will mess with chicks much younger than them before women do.

cause Tom Brady makes more than his wife!??! NOPE!
Kevin Federline wasn't even in Britney spears tax bracket....she had to support him after the break up, lol.
Men have been living off women since the 1970s.

I rather marry or be with a rich woman with a couple of kids....than a ratchet with a couple of kids. Money hides flaws in women too. Being attractive....but being in a bad situation kills everything and money allows you to overlook things.