Feds will seize the Wu tang album from Martin Shkreli

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Do you guys think this is legit or nah? If so, what do you make of the beats?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what if he decided to destroy it :ohhh:

When he went on his rant against RZA he was talking about "I'll destroy it, I don't give a fukk!"

Then the Feds paid him a visit and now he's on some :whoa: "I'm just a nice, misunderstood guy".

I'm not sure legally if he can destroy it now, since everything he owns will be put under a microscope to determine if he used money from the companies he defrauded. Or at the very least, destroying something worth $2 mill when the Feds are investigating you probably isn't wise.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys think this is legit or nah? If so, what do you make of the beats?

I dunno any of the other beats, but the second one with the "300" sounding sample is definitely on there. It has Killah Priest and Killa Sin, not sure who else. It was one of the snippets played when this whole thing started.

Around the 12 minute mark sounded like a "Rainy Dayz" remix.

Fred.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
@hexagram23 yeah you right about the Rainy Dayz remix sound but it cuts off quite quickly.

If you saw the Forbes interview, Cilva plays a 51 second snippet to the interviewer and it's a Ghost verse with Cher singing the background. That beat is on here but elongated and without the verse, making me think the entire video is legit. I reckon these beats will all be on the album.

Sounds great tbh if that's the case, now it's just verse dependent of course and sequencing etc. I really want this to leak :sadcam:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I dunno any of the other beats, but the second one with the "300" sounding sample is definitely on there. It has Killah Priest and Killa Sin, not sure who else. It was one of the snippets played when this whole thing started.

Around the 12 minute mark sounded like a "Rainy Dayz" remix.

Fred.
that rainy days type is called..rain, hail, snow and earthquakes

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 yeah you right about the Rainy Dayz remix sound but it cuts off quite quickly.

If you saw the Forbes interview, Cilva plays a 51 second snippet to the interviewer and it's a Ghost verse with Cher singing the background. That beat is on here but elongated and without the verse, making me think the entire video is legit. I reckon these beats will all be on the album.

Sounds great tbh if that's the case, now it's just verse dependent of course and sequencing etc. I really want this to leak :sadcam:

Cilvaringz is a clown but dude knows how to produce Wu beats. His solo album "I" is one of the most Wu sounding album that came out since the 90's.

Fred.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Cilvaringz is a clown but dude knows how to produce Wu beats. His solo album "I" is one of the most "Wu" sounding album that came out since the 90's.

Fred.

right, and he's effectively a Wu stan as well so he knows what the Wu faithful want and his ego in terms of music-making won't get in the way of that, unlike RZA who just goes into random directions. So the fact that this is produced by Cilva could be a blessing in disguise tbh, because it's what the fans always wanted. If today's RZA handled the production duties, we may have gotten another A Better Tomorrow (album) :huhldup: