Feds will seize the Wu tang album from Martin Shkreli

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
First album is classic. Can't see how this one can be better. I thought Wu albums were wack after the first. Lots of good solo joints from the Members tho

36 Chambers and Forever were both classics imo. The others I liked, but even RZA said after his basement studio got flooded, it just wasn't the same and he couldn't get their voices to sound the same. I like most of their solo albums, and the rest of the group albums but they didn't come close to the first 2. I don't see how the new one is anywhere near those. I'd say it's probably A Better Tomorrow part 2, but has all the hype because of the fukkery surrounding it. RZA knew if they sold it to some rich dude, he wouldn't be a real hip hop head and would only want it for the "artistic value" and the "hey, this is mine and none of y'all can have it" effect. I'm sure there are some solid songs on it and lines, but I'm not too worried about hearing it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
36 Chambers and Forever were both classics imo. The others I liked, but even RZA said after his basement studio got flooded, it just wasn't the same and he couldn't get their voices to sound the same. I like most of their solo albums, and the rest of the group albums but they didn't come close to the first 2. I don't see how the new one is anywhere near those. I'd say it's probably A Better Tomorrow part 2, but has all the hype because of the fukkery surrounding it. RZA knew if they sold it to some rich dude, he wouldn't be a real hip hop head and would only want it for the "artistic value" and the "hey, this is mine and none of y'all can have it" effect. I'm sure there are some solid songs on it and lines, but I'm not too worried about hearing it.

The album was done long before the idea of selling it to some rich guy was ever a possibility.

I doubt the album is as good as their first two....but we've heard several snippets....and it sounds a hell of a lot closer to "36 Chambers" and "Forever" than "A Better Tomorrow" or "8 Diagrams".

Fred.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's remove ourselves from the intimate details of the buyer's dealings and put this all into some perspective. In 2015 a 2 million dollar Wu-Tang CD might be seized from it's buyer by the FEDS.

When I first heard "Protect Ya Neck" on the radio, I was thinking "This shyt is crazy".
But this? THIS SHYT IS CRAZYYYYY, it sounds like the plot from the scrapped Bobby Digital movie.

WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's remove ourselves from the intimate details of the buyer's dealings and put this all into some perspective. In 2015 a 2 million dollar Wu-Tang CD might be seized from it's buyer by the FEDS.

When I first heard "Protect Ya Neck" on the radio, I was thinking "This shyt is crazy".
But this? THIS SHYT IS CRAZYYYYY, it sounds like the plot from the scrapped Bobby Digital movie.

WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG

some rich white kid in hollywood is probably writing a screenplay about this shyt right now.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Based LAWD Bill Murr, gon' hop in on a Caper with the U.S. Marshal's Auction.

"The buying party also agrees that at any time during the stipulated 88 year period, the seller may legally plan and attempt to execute one (1) heist or caper to steal back Once Upon A Time In Shaolin, which, if successful, would return all ownership rights to the seller. Said heist or caper can only be undertaken by currently active members of the Wu-Tang Clan and/or actor Bill Murray, with no legal repercussions."

shyt IS ON

giphy.gif

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

:martin:

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Looks like that dude on Twitter that said he was going to leak the album was bullsh*ttin' :martin: