Feds will seize the Wu tang album from Martin Shkreli

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
If someone in the FBI leaks the Wu album, can he get busted for whistleblowing? :mjlol:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
tumblr_mbsj3zP7hk1r4rt15o1_500.gif

So this album will have bars now?:jbhmm:

Don't ask how:banderas:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
this whole shyt is embarrassing...as a fukking wu stan if u woulda told me in the early/mid 90s i would be embarassed to like the wu later on down the line i mighta rocked ur shyt.....

....now look at me.....EMBARASSED.

fukk them nikkas and fukk rza the most

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this whole shyt is embarrassing...as a fukking wu stan if u woulda told me in the early/mid 90s i would be embarassed to like the wu later on down the line i mighta rocked ur shyt.....

....now look at me.....EMBARASSED.

fukk them nikkas and fukk rza the most
Out of curiosity when's the last time you bought a wutang album?

Fukk them for what? They weren't even all involved in this :dead: why do fans feel so entitled. When ghostface was on the internet telling his "fans" to make his follows match his record sales he was ridiculed but yet y'all feel deserving and entitled to this music still.

I'm not mad at RZA at all.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Out of curiosity when's the last time you bought a wutang album?

Fukk them for what? They weren't even all involved in this :dead: why do fans feel so entitled. When ghostface was on the internet telling his "fans" to make his follows match his record sales he was ridiculed but yet y'all feel deserving and entitled to this music still.

I'm not mad at RZA at all.

I copped both of the last 2 albums.:manny:

It was a bad idea from jump, and like I said when it was revealed who copped it....this is exactly the kind of person that would cop this. So RZA and by extension Wu gotta hold that L.

Having said that, even though I'm agnostic....it looks like God/Allah/karma/the universe/whatever had their back because this Martin Shkreli fellow has been catching nonstop Ls since he copped the album.

Fred.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I copped both of the last 2 albums.:manny:

It was a bad idea from jump, and like I said when it was revealed who copped it....this is exactly the kind of person that would cop this. So RZA and by extension Wu gotta hold that L.

Having said that, even though I'm agnostic....it looks like God/Allah/karma/the universe/whatever had their back because this Martin Shkreli fellow has been catching nonstop Ls since he copped the album.

Fred.
I'm coming around to the brilliance of the idea now. Like other people have been saying, no way this album would have garnered the attention it did had it been released like any other album.
Also, I don't necessarily agree that the Wu had to vet or approve the buyer of the album. Every other album that they've released to the public has undoubtedly been bought by pedophiles, rapists and murderers. That's the nature of the business when you release something to the public. I understand the argument the other way though.