Feds confirm that states owe HBCUs billions in funding

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Soooo they gonna pay or what?

Also I'd hate to see tens of millions of dollars mismanaged/ siphoned off due to ineptitude and corruption by these admins at HBCU's.

Morgan State got funding from Maryland and then got audited and guess how much money went "missing" well..I will let you just read the article. Best believe there is more.

Yeah buddy must not know how shyt goes down at HBCU's cause let me tell ya........:francis:

:usure:

Too many HBCUs been having administrative issues since the 90s

I'm confused. Are y'all saying that these schools shouldn't get the money they're owed because of mismanagement/administrative issues?

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm confused. Are y'all saying that these schools shouldn't get the money they're owed because of mismanagement/administrative issues?
No. I'm saying they should, but people need to realize everytime the states pay out, these grandiose negroes fukk shyt up.

It never fails. But they constantly want graduates to dish out donation to them.

Check this out...Morgan State lost millions/millions wasn't accounted for but every fukking semester the lines at the Financial Aid office be long as fukk. They could've used that funding they lost, to cover the balance of beacoup students.

They could've did more to help the students out.
Morgan State also the time I was there had old ass desk dating back to 1970s breh. I know cause I seen the grafitti tags.

I want them to get paid and receive equal funding so we can stop having our best and brightest geaux to PWIs, but like I stated beforehand...they get paid and lose they fukking minds with the money.

I got so bad from the missing money President Dr. Earl Richardson had to step down...allegedly.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The U.S. Government will have to force state governments to give that money to the schools.
It's not going to happen through the kindness of their heart.

The Tennessee governor already said "we gave them $200million + a few years ago for facility upgrades" which is only a fraction of the $2billion + the state owes. They never talk about how the money comes with strings. They wanted to choose who is on TSUs board for them to get the money.

They want to tell them what to offer at the school so it doesn't conflict with their preferred University in Knoxville. Basically they want to keep the HBCU at a certain level below the historically white university, whatever it takes to do that. It was keeping money from the HBCUs that controlled that before. Now they want to make decisions for the HBCUs.

But at the same time, if you're operating in these states you can't really argue with what the state government says about putting people on your board. You are operating in their state.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How is a leader seeing obvious defrauding of the federal goverbment and then saying lets just move forward

Sleepy joe need to put forth some legislation to verify givernment funds have been allocated. This seems like the easiet sh1t to verify. Did you get the money, did you get the money. The end.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Also I'd hate to see tens of millions of dollars mismanaged/ siphoned off due to ineptitude and corruption by these admins at HBCU's.
What happened to "what I do with my money is my business"?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
No I'm(we're?) saying the money allocated needs to go to the betterment of the students as intended not siphoned off by some bourgeois scamming Negro in administration who preys on their own people and would never dare try that shyt at say Ohio State or UNC

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You know those Southern States aren't giving HBCUs that money unless the schools file a lawsuit against the States in Federal Court and the Court makes them, which will likely lead to the chancellors being "targeted" in the states affected :mjpls:
No question