Feds confirm that states owe HBCUs billions in funding

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Yall act like I don't come with sources when I say crazy shyt

Morgan State got funding from Maryland and then got audited and guess how much money went "missing" well..I will let you just read the article. Best believe there is more.

Yeah the people that steal from our kids' future (education) are lower life than most street thugs in my eyes. I wouldn't mind a massive forensic audit and clearing out of the dead weight for these funds to be handed over. Put their faces on the news and dump them in jail 5-10 years and this will stop quick.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Who do you think have/had control over those schools breh?

That's my point. White people had control over those schools and were falling for some of those same scams as well and got away with it as long as they did.
Aight breh whatever you say lol....

PWIs ain't the schools you mentioned. Not at all.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Aight breh whatever you say lol....

PWIs ain't the schools you mentioned. Not at all.
My point is that all of these schools should be audited and the government needs to do a better job of doing so. Not to mention, they should have been on these states neck from the beginning to prevent these type of situations from happening.

Lack of oversight, but that's not surprising when it comes to the government.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah the people that steal from our kids future (education) are lower life than most street thugs in my eyes. I wouldn't mind a massive forensic audit and clearing out of the dead weight for this funds to be handed over. Put their faces on the news and dump them in jail 5-10 years and this will stop quick.
It even worse when it's your own people doing fukk shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't care about whites and what whites do to other whites....

I care about what my people do to my people.
Don't put those expectations on people when money is involved and you won't set yourself up for disappointment when they don't come through.

Nothing should hurt or surprise you even when it comes to your own people.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Don't put those expectations on people when money is involved and you won't set yourself up for disappointment when they don't come through.

Nothing should hurt or surprise you even when it comes to your own people.
Again....when it's your people it matters, esp when we need these institutions to help us navigate the WS system...HBCUs build doctors, lawyers, engineers, artists, teachers etc.

They are robbing our future.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Again....when it's your people it matters, esp when we need these institutions to help us navigate the WS system...HBCUs build doctors, lawyers, engineers, artists, teachers etc.

They are robbing our future.
I never said that it didn't matter. What I said is that shouldn't be surprising if you don't put those type of expectations on people in the first place.

Expectations can lead to hurt and disappointment.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
He isn't just saying it is only a Black thing. It just hurts more...like a literal stab in the back.
I'm looking at this dude funny...cause this thread was about HBCUs being underfunded and the causation and facts behind it.

He came in here tryna say what about white schools in a HBCU thread...this is exactly how COINTEPOL works ladies and gentlemen.