Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
strand is a hoe ass dude.
him and that little white bytch
should be murdered.
UKVu0t8.gif

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I’m surprised they let that happen to that girl, no one is safe lol
She deserved that shyt.

Great finale, properly gutted that it's going to be a while before anymore. TWD final series, then World Beyond then Fear? Gave up on the main show when Rick left.

For me the recent has been the best in the franchise. Great characters, stories, tension, locations, ways of telling stories, pace, everything. As far as I'm concerned Fear is the main show now.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I couldn’t stomach that World Beyond spin-off. Can somebody tell me if the deaf black girl from TWD showed up on that show

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
wow, hell of a finale
now we really in the fukking apocalypse

:blessed: she deserved to get fried...killed John Jr with no remorse

:dwillhuh: could morgan, the baby and grace really have survived the blast radius by ducknig under a big ass truck?

:pachaha: strand still strand...told that sob story then when he survives...told it like it is :salute:

this might be the most impactful finale in the franchise...scope wise.

most ofthe time the dangers are localized/smalll...but this nuclear fallout will have ramifications for the entire state/surrounding areas

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What was the deal with the second bomb that went off at the very end?

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best seasons in the entire Walking Dead Universe. I went from wanting Morgan to be killed off the past two seasons to glad that he’s still around. Liked that he toned down the all lives matter bs that he was on.

if next season isn’t the last, then only one or two warheads had nuclear material if that. Interested to see what happens with the nuclear fallout.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
wow, hell of a finale
now we really in the fukking apocalypse

:blessed: she deserved to get fried...killed John Jr with no remorse

:dwillhuh: could morgan, the baby and grace really have survived the blast radius by ducknig under a big ass truck?

:pachaha: strand still strand...told that sob story then when he survives...told it like it is :salute:

this might be the most impactful finale in the franchise...scope wise.

most ofthe time the dangers are localized/smalll...but this nuclear fallout will have ramifications for the entire state/surrounding areas
This is how it will connect to the other shows which was a dope ass idea imo. I expect the shows to eventually still cross paths with each other, I wonder exactly how though.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
does world beyond mention anything about fallout of TWD or FTWD?

(barely could get past the first 10 mins of the first ep, and never bothered to try again)

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
does world beyond mention anything about fallout of TWD or FTWD?

(barely could get past the first 10 mins of the first ep, and never bothered to try again)

I don’t think there was any mention of anything from the other shows.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
She deserved that shyt.

Great finale, properly gutted that it's going to be a while before anymore. TWD final series, then World Beyond then Fear? Gave up on the main show when Rick left.

For me the recent has been the best in the franchise. Great characters, stories, tension, locations, ways of telling stories, pace, everything. As far as I'm concerned Fear is the main show now.

Fear has definitely been the better show for a minute.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fear has definitely been the better show for a minute.

fear was getting good until they did the soft reboot and introduced Morgan to the show. It was borderline terrible until last season. This was definitely the best season of the series. Definitely neck and neck with the Angela King episodes of TWD, minus the COVID episodes :huhldup:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
One thing I was wondering about the crew that got picked up in the helicopter was if they are going to end up with the 3 ring villains or if we assume the pilot is Al's friend from a while back that she'll take them somewhere else that is safe as she was quite keen to keep Al away from that group when they met.

From what I've read Fear should be back in October after TWD finishes and might run concurrently with World Beyond. I know they've said there isn't any plans to cross the shows over but I don't believe that for a minute.

On a side note, can we all stop and appreciate how talented Ruben Blades is? Was record shopping last year and picked up a couple of his albums. Superb stuff. Downloaded a few of his concerts too. Even came across a song he did with Snoop recently!