Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I thought the ep where virginia was killed was the season finale :deadmanny:

Looks like i got some catching up to do :leostare:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn, this season is some hot fiyah :whew:

New villain looks like it's gonna be a great arc too

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
dope episode
jd's dad!

negan name drop...but Fear's behind TWD's time line now, right?

that shootout :ehh::mjcry: when JD sr touches JD's grave.

the letter reading:sadcam:

is this dwight's write off?

next ep looks fire

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dope ass way to link them back to the original show with Dwight chick wanting to go back to Virginia. I'm guessing the villains are trying to detonate a Nuke they found somewhere.

This can also link them to the original show. If the new location is somewhat advanced, and all the shows new locations will be linked together, I would believe this storyline can be used to connect the shows down the line.

I haven't seen any of the 3rd show though, I gotta run thru that at some point.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Nice break this week from the heart-wrenching stuff of recent. Only 2 episodes left so you know they're going to fling everything at it.

Teddy gets fleshed out in this one and is a really interesting character.

fukking Dakota, someone needs to off that little shyt.

Only vaguely remembered the Stadium characters to see, could never have named them. Not that it mattered anyway.

Cole shooting Teddy's 'Mother' to pieces before he revealed it was just a random body was hilarious.

I'm fairly certain Strand will come to the rescue all guns blazing rather than looking after number one and getting to safety. He always comes through.

Alicia might not be found for a while. Maybe if Dakota reveals where she is but I don't know.

I wonder if there will be any other casualties in the last two episodes. I feel like we've had enough sadness even in just this last half.

Avoiding the next time trailers to go in totally blind. Too much on TV is given away in articles and trailers these days. Even minor things, but still detracts from the overall enjoyment.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i :russ: at the part too
teddy said that shyt about it not being his mom so calmly and nonchalantl

i know some of the fandom has that running joke of madison's return...but shyt I think is actually might now, especially with some stadium characters in this ep

teddy is insane, but also on some :ohhh:...instantly turned Dakota

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another dope episode

what’s up with the TWD universe hyping up the return of a character and it ends up being someone no one remembers. Remember when That guy from season 1 of Walking dead showed up in like season 8 and everyone was like who” :russ:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
damn.
:myman: at the opening...morgan picking up the axe to finish business

:picard: when morgan slaps the shyt outta dakota
:lupe: they got a warhead off...next week gonna be nuts

Was it one nuke with 10 warheads? Think that shyt is going to hit multiple targets but I reckon the damage will be minimal. My guess is the one that fired is a dud. The radioactive material was leaking.

Daniel appeared for 3 seconds and had the best line. 'That's a big stick'!

Not really sure I got what Strand was doing. I'd had a few drinks so wasn't following it really.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Was it one nuke with 10 warheads? Think that shyt is going to hit multiple targets but I reckon the damage will be minimal. My guess is the one that fired is a dud. The radioactive material was leaking.

Daniel appeared for 3 seconds and had the best line. 'That's a big stick'!

Not really sure I got what Strand was doing. I'd had a few drinks so wasn't following it really.

yeah 1 missile w/ a 10 warhead payload. i kinda hope it isn't a dud cause that's a cop out...but i have a feeling you're right

I think Strand was just stranding. I don't fully recall his convo w/ alicia, other than that they would get Ginny one way or another...in vontext of teddy..not sure how that fits

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finally someone gets blasted.
All that goddamn talking.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Outside of them shoehorning that gay shyt onto Strand's character in the first season, I've always liked his character. He's always so unpredictable, but always pulls off the W somehow.