Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

This has to be the most wildly inconsistent series ever. When it's firing on all cylinders, it's provided some of the best televisionin' I've ever seen, but when it's not, it's like walking through four feet half dried mud lol

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

This has to be the most wildly inconsistent series ever. When it's firing on all cylinders, it's provided some of the best televisionin' I've ever seen, but when it's not, it's like walking through four feet half dried mud lol

Changing show runners that often will cause what we’re seeing. Enjoying S6 though it’s been tremendous.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
damn :mjcry: poor baby, and they playing this shyt on mother's day

It's been appearing in my head at random intervals past couple of days. Woman walked past me with a pram and I could feel the tears approaching. Genuinely the most heart-breaking thing the franchise has ever done and not a zombie in sight. Kudos to them tackling a subject like that.

Thought I knew the ending early on and thought oh shyt I see where this is going and as sad as it would be I'd be prepared.

HomelyDisastrousAfricanharrierhawk.webp

Then thought they were going down the cliched route of no screams followed by them a second later and a sigh of relief.

Gave up on the main show when Rick left and considered catching up recently but there is no way it will come close to the quality that Fear has been putting out, especially recently, so it can fukk off, not interested in their drawn out repeated plots and boring fukk characters.

For me this episode was a high point for the whole franchise.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been appearing in my head at random intervals past couple of days. Woman walked past me with a pram and I could feel the tears approaching. Genuinely the most heart-breaking thing the franchise has ever done and not a zombie in sight. Kudos to them tackling a subject like that.

Thought I knew the ending early on and thought oh shyt I see where this is going and as sad as it would be I'd be prepared.

Then thought they were going down the cliched route of no screams followed by them a second later and a sigh of relief.

Gave up on the main show when Rick left and considered catching up recently but there is no way it will come close to the quality that Fear has been putting out, especially recently, so it can fukk off, not interested in their drawn out repeated plots and boring fukk characters.

For me this episode was a high point for the whole franchise.

I thought the same. I figured you would hear the baby start crying eventually. When I saw the dream background, I thought it was going to be a dumb episode, but it was an another good episode. Fear isn't missing this season. I don't know if they got a new showrunner or they told Scott Gimple to chill out, but this season has been A-1 since the premier.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Nice to see that John Dory lives on in some form in this show as seen in today's ep.

John Dory Sr! And he's out to get that Teddy fukker from 2 episodes ago.

This series really tugging on the heart strings recently. Really was a lot of great scenes and imagery this week.

The pre-credits scene between Morgan & June was tense and very warranted on Morgan's part with how raw he was feeling. And John Dory Sr's bloodied hand touching his son's grave while being attacked as well was quite something.

Grace hiding out in the barn not wanting to see anyone and looking so vulnerable at the end when June & John arrived.

Surprised no-one has been discussing the obvious storyline of Teddy's group, the submarine and what is in store for the remaining 3 episodes.

At first I thought the Dam area where Morgan has set up camp would come into play as being set up then flooded in order to float the submarine that has been teased for so long but recent weeks have made it pretty obvious what the true purpose of the sub & Teddy's group's need for the key is.

They're going to nuke the surface! Hence the underground community which to be honest i'm glad that this franchise has finally approached. HG Wells's War Of The Worlds had the Artilleryman's vision and thought of 'well if the Martians have the surface let's go underground'. Similar applies here but the zombies will decay to the point of non-threatening. At least in their mass numbers initially.

Accidentally caught the title of eps 14 & 15 which are

Mother & Daughter & USS whateverthesubmarineisnamed!

Obviously the speculation is rife that episode 14 will be
the return of Madison

Not sure I see it happening myself.

Even taken on the whole this show shyts all over TWD. S6 alone has probably been my favourite run of episodes since TWD S1.

Last edited: