Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
One thing I was wondering about the crew that got picked up in the helicopter was if they are going to end up with the 3 ring villains or if we assume the pilot is Al's friend from a while back that she'll take them somewhere else that is safe as she was quite keen to keep Al away from that group when they met.

From what I've read Fear should be back in October after TWD finishes and might run concurrently with World Beyond. I know they've said there isn't any plans to cross the shows over but I don't believe that for a minute.

On a side note, can we all stop and appreciate how talented Ruben Blades is? Was record shopping last year and picked up a couple of his albums. Superb stuff. Downloaded a few of his concerts too. Even came across a song he did with Snoop recently!

I was dating a Venezuelan chick back in 2019 and she tried to teach me some dance moves to one of his songs. I think it was Chica plastica or something

Me:. Ruben blades the actor made music? :ohhh:

Her: Ruben is an actor now? :ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this season got weird. I cannot understand morgan's new philosophy this time.

and he's really :cape: for the indian chick grace who just had a baby that's not even his.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
wow, hell of a finale
now we really in the fukking apocalypse

:blessed: she deserved to get fried...killed John Jr with no remorse

:dwillhuh: could morgan, the baby and grace really have survived the blast radius by ducknig under a big ass truck?

:pachaha: strand still strand...told that sob story then when he survives...told it like it is :salute:

this might be the most impactful finale in the franchise...scope wise.

most ofthe time the dangers are localized/smalll...but this nuclear fallout will have ramifications for the entire state/surrounding areas

child or not, they gave dakota far too many chances.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They are making a spin-off series about the crew of the nuclear submarine from the last couple episodes.

Dead In The Water

Back in March 2021, rumors of a watery new Walking Dead project emerged. Titled Dead In The Water, this digital exclusive takes the undead underwater, set during an outbreak on a nuclear submarine. Connecting directly to Fear The Walking Dead, said submarine recently appeared in season 6 as part of Teddy's dastardly plan to bring about the "end times" using the sub's nuclear-loaded missiles. Though fans already know the USS Pennsylvania ends up beached and commandeered by a cult leader, Dead In The Water will explain how it got there and what happened to all the dead crew members discovered by Morgan and Strand. Though there's no official release date at present, a script has been completed. In terms of cast, you'd expect Nick Stahl to return as Riley, since Teddy's second-in-command was originally the vessel's weapons officer.

All 8 Upcoming Walking Dead Shows Explained

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:patrice:

denno about that...why can't we just have a sub that somehow docked there with nukes

don't really care about the back story.

we already tried TWD on a ship in S1/2