Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These guys are way smarter than the Atlanta crew who don't have George accents
I hope this is sarcasm...

And one of these a$$holes need to die. This PG, teeny bopper version of TWD is getting annoying.

And they better not end the season with them finally getting to baja... This shyt is weak af though. Despite this being a decent episode tho

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Was just looking up other work the actor who plays Strand has done and didn't know he's had such a highly decorated theatre career and was a professor as well , also found out that the Actor is gay and has won a GLAAD award for his theatre work and I gotta give him his props since he is the only character that is interesting on the show everybody else is either boring or make too many dumb decisions too like their characters and watch the people who are homophobic be like fukk Strand once they find out that Strand ( the actor) is gay which shouldn't matter at all :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Was just looking up other work the actor who plays Strand has done and didn't know he's had such a highly decorated theatre career and was a professor as well , also found out that the Actor is gay and has won a GLAAD award for his theatre work and I gotta give him his props since he is the only character that is interesting on the show everybody else is either boring or make too many dumb decisions too like their characters and watch the people who are homophobic be like fukk Strand once they find out that Strand ( the actor) is gay which shouldn't matter at all :yeshrug:
just looked up his IMDB. i def remember seeing Strand in the flick Newlyweeds as some fresh dressed teacher trying to slide in on someones girl...

this guy came home and found his girl smoking some fire with Strand and was like WHO THE fukk IS THIS nikka :dahell:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished this shyt and the only good thing about it was Strand straight chopping that rope at the end.
giphy.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
That zombie getting eaten by the Crabs had me :mjlol:

Them Crabs was :eat: good off of that Zombie

Dude having a stare down with the Black guy Zombie :heh:

Strand cutting the rope at the end of the episode had me :laff: :laff:

The Asian Character trying comfort that injured boy which was all :mjcry: then this nikka Strand just straight came out and cut the rope, cold blooded :russ: