The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Strand only one holding it down.

Pretty please, fix the god damn boat :pachaha:

Mom is possibly the worst in the entire franchise. fukking useless bytch.

How she gonna dictate shyt when she's a guest.

Never bothered to watch those FtWD minisodes, is it worth looking into?

:ehh: episode overall

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see strands body floating but I think the boat crashed and he's knocked out but how is he floating though? :patrice:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, these worthless characters continue to be worthless, outside of strand.

maybe the junkie will amount to something. and the kid chris seems to enjoy killing. but the rest of them are terrible.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This show.
:snoop:
I was happy to see pepper family last week and plane survivors this week.
Anything to get a break from the boring ass blended family.

I hate that mom with the heat of 1000 hot suns. I hope she's the first of the main cast deaths.
:pacspit:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
this show is gonna lose a lot of fans because they already decided the entire season 2 is gonna take place on the boat. I'm starting to be one of those fans because this shyt is just getting boring as fukk now on top of characters no one gives two shyts about.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Damn they still disrepecting strand. bytch talkin bout she gonna throw the owner off his ship if he even look at her family wrong. How they're going wherever he's going. Just emasculating the brother.

I'm watching the show and thinking damn how many times strand just gonna give that walking dead tyrone look and just pop his eyes out and bite his lip when the cave bytch get outta line. To see him cut the rope and fight back a little bit was refreshing

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That beach stand-off with a million zombies was the goofiest fukking thing this show has done and that is saying something.
yeah realistically they woulda died right there or at least half of them would have. they were completely surrounded and dont have much experience in fighting off the undead yet. Junkie fam came out of nowhere within the group of walkers and somehow his help slowed everything down enough for them to get the upperhand