Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Stand cutting the rope was the only thing worthwhile.

Not sure why they took so much time on land. It was obviously a wreck so you grab some clothes and get the fukk out. The teens keep wandering off. Carl got a pass because he was a little kid. This crew needs their ass beat for being so stupid.

I don't think I can take much more of this show:snoop:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
#blackexcellence :wow:
CfvIJ8gW4AEw-DI.jpg:large

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The problem is that you guys take this show serious.Once you put it in the unintentional comedy section of TV like sons of anarchy and baby boy this show becomes great. This shyt is like the chapelle show mad real world skit. They put 6 of the stupidest people they could find around a sane man then wonder why he's irritated.

White Lady: Hey just where in the hell do you think you're going with YOUR ship black man? How dare you try to stick to your plans of safety that you had before and not let us get you killed? I don't now how to kill a zombie or raise non retarded children but if you mess with them, I'm going to kill you and throw you off OUR ship.

Whatever color man: I know we been on YOUR boat living free and my step daughter put death directly on our tail but you need to put some respek on my name when you ask me to get you out a jam that my family got you in. I aint gon say it no mo.

Spanish man: I have nowhere to be and nowhere to go plus I enjoy the safety that YOUR boat gives me and my daughter but I'm just hating because...I'm old,bored,and nosey with a dash of :mjpls:

Strand just fed all the way the fukk up.Dude was like next person they try to bring on my boat is feeling the wrath. Watch the other boat pick up the asian chick and she become more useful than everyone on that boat.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah realistically they woulda died right there or at least half of them would have. they were completely surrounded and dont have much experience in fighting off the undead yet. Junkie fam came out of nowhere within the group of walkers and somehow his help slowed everything down enough for them to get the upperhand
Yo junkie deep had me literally hurtin :laff: he was lookin like Barry bonds out there :deadrose:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't think I've ever pity watched a show like I just did with this episode.

I'm throwing this show in the bushes right along with TWD. one sucks and the other sucks even more.

I'd rather watch two more seasons of Sons of Anarchy fukkery and watch the cast wither down to just Abel and Thomas instead of anything else TWD related. It's getting to a point where you KNOW these cats don't know what else to do with the show. The took their own turn on the comics and then did this spinoff and now it's all looking wack.

I'd prefer a spinoff about Strand at this point or send him up to the main roster and send Gabriel bytch ass down along with Carl and the main residents of Alexandria. Then a shark should somehow get the virus that the infected has and bites a hole in the side of the yacht. Show over.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This shyt did not need to be extended to 15 eps.. They really did screw the whole premise of this shyt :snoop:

If they kill Strand.. into the bushes this show goes. Best character on this shyt. :camby:

The mom needs to die

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
White Lady: Hey just where in the hell do you think you're going with YOUR ship black man? How dare you try to stick to your plans of safety that you had before and not let us get you killed? I don't now how to kill a zombie or raise non retarded children but if you mess with them, I'm going to kill you and throw you off OUR ship.
Yo man I legit wanted to throw her and her idiot kids/family off that boat. Their bleeding hearts are gonna get Strand killed. Pancho Villa had one job..look after the kids on the island and what does he do lose the kid in under 5 minutes staring at some damn rosary beads. They had no sense of urgency and were just strolling on the island like they were on a picnic passing up bags left and right looking befuddled as hell like what the hell happened. The whole being surrounded by those zombies and all of them pulling a Todd Gurley and out maneuvering them was just laughable. The stare down with the black zombie...I swear I thought the Geico lizard was gonna pop out and start trying to sell insurance b/c that shyt was so bad. I thought it was a joke. Strand just cut all that bullshyt out by cutting that rope and leaving that Mongolian BBQ beef faced kid and smarmy asian chick in that raft. He should have thrown that chick in the water as well.