Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Turned it off when the junkie fell in that pit
:dead:

I laughed hard af when that happened.

And they better not end the season with them finally getting to baja...
You should already know. Come on now. Expecting a lot from a show that hasn't delivered one bit so far in its second season isn't straight bruh. Just watch this train wreck with reserve.

Without Strand and Junkie Depp, this show would be 100% unwatchable.

Let's see what happens next week :lupe:

:deadmanny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bring back Alex:damn:

916983_477848632323783_2077565224_n.jpg

Strand, we don't get rid of PAAG's in times like these:ufdup:. I'd get her cleaned up, fed, and converse as we sip on some fine cognac:steviej:

On a serious note she looks like a rider. You gotta add assets to the team. She already is more interesting than anyone other than Strand.

The kids may be annoying but they put in work on that beach. Chris went from crying over his mom's carcass to unlocking savage mode. PAWG was scrapping too:ehh:. They didn't fold under pressure. I'm gonna fall back from criticizing them too heavy. The show can turn itself around as they gain XP and lvl up.

Papi:comeon:. You were supposed to lead the team and failed. Plus he wasted all those bullets when running would have given them the head start to get away.

Does anyone know how to steer or navigate the ship?:jbhmm: Do they have a safe haven?:jbhmm: No, so stfu and listen to Strand. The man is holding you ingrates down so put some respek on his name :birdman:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
The problem is that you guys take this show serious.Once you put it in the unintentional comedy section of TV like sons of anarchy and baby boy this show becomes great. This shyt is like the chapelle show mad real world skit. They put 6 of the stupidest people they could find around a sane man then wonder why he's irritated.

White Lady: Hey just where in the hell do you think you're going with YOUR ship black man? How dare you try to stick to your plans of safety that you had before and not let us get you killed? I don't now how to kill a zombie or raise non retarded children but if you mess with them, I'm going to kill you and throw you off OUR ship.

Whatever color man: I know we been on YOUR boat living free and my step daughter put death directly on our tail but you need to put some respek on my name when you ask me to get you out a jam that my family got you in. I aint gon say it no mo.

Spanish man: I have nowhere to be and nowhere to go plus I enjoy the safety that YOUR boat gives me and my daughter but I'm just hating because...I'm old,bored,and nosey with a dash of :mjpls:

Strand just fed all the way the fukk up.Dude was like next person they try to bring on my boat is feeling the wrath. Watch the other boat pick up the asian chick and she become more useful than everyone on that boat.
Genius post, nga!!!

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Strand, we don't get rid of PAAG's in times like these:ufdup:. I'd get her cleaned up, fed, and converse as we sip on some fine cognac:steviej:

On a serious note she looks like a rider. You gotta add assets to the team. She already is more interesting than anyone other than Strand.

The kids may be annoying but they put in work on that beach. Chris went from crying over his mom's carcass to unlocking savage mode. PAWG was scrapping too:ehh:. They didn't fold under pressure. I'm gonna fall back from criticizing them too heavy. The show can turn itself around as they gain XP and lvl up.

Papi:comeon:. You were supposed to lead the team and failed. Plus he wasted all those bullets when running would have given them the head start to get away.

Does anyone know how to steer or navigate the ship?:jbhmm: Do they have a safe haven?:jbhmm: No, so stfu and listen to Strand. The man is holding you ingrates down so put some respek on his name :birdman:

Hello :whoo:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Hello :whoo: