Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Normally I'd comment first, but I was stuck in Westeros brehs....

Looks like Alex and that boy in the raft have been:
[Puts on glasses]
"Stranded"

It's really hard to root for anyone in this show but Strand and Nick as they've proven useful so far in this scenario. It's a shame we won't get to see more of Alex as she survived the plane crash and subsequent ocean situation only to get "Stranded"...Strand does have a point, his boat, his rules, and that dying boy puts everyone at risk and Alex is a bit unhinged as she merked the cat who wanted to mercy kill the boy.

Papi is ready to kill Strand, but seems he wants the backing of the others to pull the trigger.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Everyone in this group is a fukking dumbass, ever single person they've saw they wanted on the boat, and they just do dumb irritating shyt

I stand with strand

I agree guess their point of this show is to show how do u handle this it's a new world
The junkie just realized zombie blood is camouflage
Once they realize u can't help
People they will stop

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Decent episode

Strands speaking is still:francis: and I wasn't feeling him cutting the Asian chick lose.

That's the chick from them dumbass Fear The Walking Dead 20 sec episodes.... But she actually knows how to survive and would've been a good ally and at least not an idiot like most the others. But I have a feeling she's gonna return somehow. If not, what a fukking waste of potential

Chris got some points this episode

Junkie Depp still a dumbass but that scene in the end with the zombies was:ehh:

Old man wasted all them bullets when his ass should've just ran to the fukking boat and everyone got the fukk out of there

I hate how Strand is turning into the villain but them cats are dumbasses anyway.

Decent episode though... First time I've ever said that I believe