Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
practice to go surfing in the water you just dumped 100+ ravenous zombies, brehettes

she already found a new man just a few episodes ago she was endangering her family for strangers in the ocean :mjlol:

Not hating, but the female they have writing this is just :francis:....Still like the show, but it's a lot of holes, I'll admit. They should have found a different way to get rid of the Walkers on that pier.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
This show just isn't very good, these people are killing zombies now like it's nothing, it took like 3-4 seasons and desperation for Rick and his crew to get to that level. The show was supposed to focus on the beginning of the outbreak, that shyt was like 3 episodes and the world was dead and gone. By comparison, the Strain for as campy and corny as it is keeps my interest because NYC is still in the middle of the fall, people still living in it even though it's a lost cause.
This was my complaint. They should have shown different aspects of the show. Scientists, military and police interaction, patient zero, and gradually shown the breakdown of society. They rushed right into shyt and blew an opportunity to make it a wonderful fukking experience. I actually loved the first season, but it was just rushed.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I stopped watching at the mid season final

Have I missed anything?

This show has improved but still has a lot of tweaking left.
I have just learned from twd season II to just roll with the second season of ftwd.
as it is usually a revenue grab type season.
As far as ftwd is concerned.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Every week we get a gang of people surviving in the zombie apocalypse at expert levels and it is stupid.
They need to either stop overusing the zombie guts camouflage trick or just have everyone walk around covered in zombie goo 24/7.
It was so fukking ridiculous seeing Ophelia rolling through zombie infested Mexico like it was nothing when she never showed any high level of aptitude at this in the time she was with the rest of the cast.
And Madison sucks. She's ready to kill everyone in the hotel (including her daughter) on the off chance that some white guy with shytty hair turns out to be her son. She is an awful leader and Strand needs to take over. He also needs to kill that broad who shanked him.
Until they showed him at the end of the episode spotting the hotel lights I had forgotten that Travis was even still a part of the show.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
yeah...they're doing shyt it took the main TWD seasons to figure out...like :stopitslime: really :comeon:

Not sure where they want to take this, honestly. At this point it's just TWDLite Mexico Edition. Nothing really to differentiate it from TWD other than locale