Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv watched 4 episodes so far, why is every single person on this show fukking retarded other than the barber and the junkie. :dwillhuh:

The part where Chinese dude casually pulls up to his house after landing at the airport (how? Lol) with his luggage all cheery on some honey I'm home shyt like he somehow made it from the airport to his house in the middle of the whole country going to hell without noticing something being a little off :youngsabo:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Good point about black men on both series eventually being wimps, philosophical pacifist (when redneck thugs are running up in your settlement), emotionally weak, non-innovative, or fruitopian. TWD is low key looking funny in the light...:jbhmm:.

Maybe I'm being to deep with a fictional tale about zombies..:mjlol:..
I'm watching though :martin:....don't ask me how :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
-Junkie Depp just showing up and smashing that bad ass mexican broad is such bullshyt. I talked about this on IMDB forums. This franchise makes all the black men just useless bums and then the white guys just do all this amazing shyt. This junkie is somehow the most useful trustworthy dude left on earth?
-I never seen a character spiral into wackness like Strand. nikka was smooth talkin and smart all the way through that boat, then they just did him in.
-They can go ahead and kill off Travis and Chris
-They up there chillin on the beach and making drinks at that hotel....:russ:...and none of them walkers washed up on shore yet?
-These are still like the most unlikeable people though. Like the entire cast is unlikeable.
-Somehow these people have figured out how to do everything real fast. While the rednecks still going from town to town fukking up people's settlements. They got a whole hotel with power and a beach and rick squad was probably at the cdc by this time.

besides junkie d getting this fine latina, I can't reiterate enough that they gotta emasculate the lone black character to the point where he's also the :wrist: character.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
With the way ratings seem to be going down every week I am wondering when the OG Walking Dead is going to have Daryl leave the show to go be on his own and have him end up as a regular on Fear the Walking Dead because if not this show might not be around much longer.

how can darryl be on fear the walking dead when that shyt takes place on the other side of the country and BEFORE the events of where TWD is?

and if you're gonna do that, then why can't you resurrect shane, t-dog and whomever else and put them on fear the walking dead??? I'm not really fellin that idea.

they just need to keep the show focused on junkie d and keep it moving.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
how can darryl be on fear the walking dead when that shyt takes place on the other side of the country and BEFORE the events of where TWD is?

and if you're gonna do that, then why can't you resurrect shane, t-dog and whomever else and put them on fear the walking dead??? I'm not really fellin that idea.

they just need to keep the show focused on junkie d and keep it moving.
Its a TV show...one quick scroll of "1 year later" at the start of an episode and Daryl showing up fits whatever goofy ass timeline the TWD universe is working under.
You can't be serious about how he would get to Cali though right? Rick and them took a leisurely stroll from zombie infested Georgia to zombie infested DC so Daryl on a motorcycle could make it across the country.

And no once gives a fukk about T-Dog, the dude playing Shane has another gig plus there is no way the character of Shane would work timewise. So if Fear is still tanking and AMC wants to save it then the only logical idea would be to take one of the most popular characters from the sister show and move him over.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they could put abraham and his crew on fear and make it before they got to georgia and met ricky.

mercedes mason was looking real good on talking dead. And why are they bringing chris mom on next week she been dead.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight just finished the first season

Episodes 1 & 2 weren't bad
Episodes 3 & 4 were trash
Episodes 5 & 6 were actually pretty good :ehh:

Bout to start season 2, from what iv been told it starts of pretty trash too but I hear it gets a good bit better about half way, by the time I'm done it'll be time for the main course end of October :takedat: