Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Junkie Depp just showing up and smashing that bad ass mexican broad is such bullshyt. I talked about this on IMDB forums. This franchise makes all the black men just useless bums and then the white guys just do all this amazing shyt. This junkie is somehow the most useful trustworthy dude left on earth?
-I never seen a character spiral into wackness like Strand. nikka was smooth talkin and smart all the way through that boat, then they just did him in.
-They can go ahead and kill off Travis and Chris
-They up there chillin on the beach and making drinks at that hotel....:russ:...and none of them walkers washed up on shore yet?
-These are still like the most unlikeable people though. Like the entire cast is unlikeable.
-Somehow these people have figured out how to do everything real fast. While the rednecks still going from town to town fukking up people's settlements. They got a whole hotel with power and a beach and rick squad was probably at the cdc by this time.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
-Junkie Depp just showing up and smashing that bad ass mexican broad is such bullshyt. I talked about this on IMDB forums. This franchise makes all the black men just useless bums and then the white guys just do all this amazing shyt. This junkie is somehow the most useful trustworthy dude left on earth?
-I never seen a character spiral into wackness like Strand. nikka was smooth talkin and smart all the way through that boat, then they just did him in.
-They can go ahead and kill off Travis and Chris
-They up there chillin on the beach and making drinks at that hotel....:russ:...and none of them walkers washed up on shore yet?
-These are still like the most unlikeable people though. Like the entire cast is unlikeable.
-Somehow these people have figured out how to do everything real fast. While the rednecks still going from town to town fukking up people's settlements. They got a whole hotel with power and a beach and rick squad was probably at the cdc by this time.
Strand by far has been the most RESOURCEFUL character out of both series. But that nicca T Dog was useless.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
With the way ratings seem to be going down every week I am wondering when the OG Walking Dead is going to have Daryl leave the show to go be on his own and have him end up as a regular on Fear the Walking Dead because if not this show might not be around much longer.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
With the way ratings seem to be going down every week I am wondering when the OG Walking Dead is going to have Daryl leave the show to go be on his own and have him end up as a regular on Fear the Walking Dead because if not this show might not be around much longer.

Good

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So how's the show looking these days? It pick up a bit? being the Walking Dead Stan that I am iv always wanted to give this a try but literally every thing iv heard about this show, from friends or critics has been pretty much all negative, and for critics to put me off a show instead of watching it for myself says a lot, but Power is the only show that has me interested atm, should I give it a watch or just say fukk it and wait for the main course October?

Show is improving and if you can watch simp ass power you can watch this.
Oh and watch mayhem instead of power, please.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Life and Times of Junkie Depp!:blessed:

Dude is moving up as a favorite of mine out the entire wd franchise.
I could not stand him at first because I typically dispise clucks past giving me bread.
Yet he has started to get it and its cool to see him figure it out.
He just needs more experience than cluck experience cause he is outclassed with this zombie loa cartel.

Art Barr

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is improving and if you can watch simp ass power you can watch this.
Oh and watch mayhem instead of power, please.

Art Barr
Iv watched the first 3 eps and it wasn't that bad, I'm hearing good things about how season 2 is getting on, and I haven't watched this weeks episode yet but this season of power is by far the weakest so far.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Iv watched the first 3 eps and it wasn't that bad, I'm hearing good things about how season 2 is getting on, and I haven't watched this weeks episode yet but this season of power is by far the weakest so far.

You mean mayhem or Fear.
Mayhem is crack from the jump,....

Art Barr