Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Finally watched this show live as it aired and damn not being able to fast forward through the commercials made for tough viewing.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This show just isn't very good, these people are killing zombies now like it's nothing, it took like 3-4 seasons and desperation for Rick and his crew to get to that level. The show was supposed to focus on the beginning of the outbreak, that shyt was like 3 episodes and the world was dead and gone. By comparison, the Strain for as campy and corny as it is keeps my interest because NYC is still in the middle of the fall, people still living in it even though it's a lost cause.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show just isn't very good, these people are killing zombies now like it's nothing, it took like 3-4 seasons and desperation for Rick and his crew to get to that level. The show was supposed to focus on the beginning of the outbreak, that shyt was like 3 episodes and the world was dead and gone. By comparison, the Strain for as campy and corny as it is keeps my interest because NYC is still in the middle of the fall, people still living in it even though it's a lost cause.

Yep and that's why I stopped watching the show about 3 episodes ago. I don't like any of the characters except for the junkie, the writing is terrible, and the first season didn't focus on what they were supposed to focus on

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yep and that's why I stopped watching the show about 3 episodes ago. I don't like any of the characters except for the junkie, the writing is terrible, and the first season didn't focus on what they were supposed to focus on
I dont even care about anything other than Junkie D!
Homie figured out the zombie cheat code
Swindeling spanish thugs
Got the drug game on smash
The kids love him
And hes getting p*ssy:blessed:

This fukkin kid is the truth:banderas: