Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

BBG

Superstar
Daps
So how's the show looking these days? It pick up a bit? being the Walking Dead Stan that I am iv always wanted to give this a try but literally every thing iv heard about this show, from friends or critics has been pretty much all negative, and for critics to put me off a show instead of watching it for myself says a lot, but Power is the only show that has me interested atm, should I give it a watch or just say fukk it and wait for the main course October?
I didn't love the first season of FTWD but it kept me interested enough to keep watching. First half of season 2 was also kinda :francis: but at the same time :ld:. However, this current lil sprint of episodes has been straight :ehh: with a lil :lupe: which always makes for good TV.

Plus I'm a huge zombie fan, easily my favorite genre of horror so if you are anything like me I'd say go for it. Just keep this post in mind cuz when you initially start watching first few episodes is borderline :childplease: status but it gradually gets better. And as others have mentioned, it's really cool to see TWD universe from a west coast/Mexican perspective.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't love the first season of FTWD but it kept me interested enough to keep watching. First half of season 2 was also kinda :francis: but at the same time :ld:. However, this current lil sprint of episodes has been straight :ehh: with a lil :lupe: which always makes for good TV.

Plus I'm a huge zombie fan, easily my favorite genre of horror so if you are anything like me I'd say go for it. Just keep this post in mind cuz when you initially start watching first few episodes is borderline :childplease: status but it gradually gets better. And as others have mentioned, it's really cool to see TWD universe from a west coast/Mexican perspective.
Yeah I heard the writing sometimes is borderline retarded lol, thanks for the input tho pretty sure I'll get round to it at some point, might just wait for s2 to finish then start during the next Wd break.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the show is p*ssy boogers........
:francis:

wat6rr.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You aint afraid of meats in them cheeks but scared of blood huh bruh?!:beli:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slick nick is being setup. The way she reacted to him having family was weird. I think they plan to sacrifice him.

At the hotel The husband gonna change his mind and stab strand.

And this clown hardwick finds a way to mention his marriage in every episode :damn:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Good episode. They cleared Hotel Baja California. Now time to fortify it and await fukkery.

Im a little skeptical the the rip tide could have cleared out all the Walkers (and many not make it back to yhe beach), but I guess it was most efficient.

Last edited: