Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sundays ep was great. i still dont get how yall think the acting on this show is so far below TWD....that show has some bad-mediocre actors and bad dialogue.

this show has better scenery and cinematography IMO. TWD been out in the damn woods since season 2 :dead::snoop:

i hate the way the characters dress on TWD too.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Well it looks like I'm not missing anything by not watching anymore. Thanks

i was in the same boat breh. I havent touched this show since season 2 episode 4. I only watched it today because i had shyt else to do on my day off. Lets just say i dont regret re-watching it and im actually fiending for next week's episode. Trust me, when they finally reach land in Mexico, this show turns into flames :blessed:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
no one thought his dad was going to die

Plus, they mentioned in the trailer that the group he is staying with were bitten, but didn't change to zombies. So basically he#s going to be knowingly smashing a semi-zombie :dahell:

sundays ep was great. i still dont get how yall think the acting on this show is so far below TWD....that show has some bad-mediocre actors and bad dialogue.

this show has better scenery and cinematography IMO. TWD been out in the damn woods since season 2 :dead::snoop:

i hate the way the characters dress on TWD too.

Exactly what I said earlier. The fresh scenery of desert, beaches, resort towns, haciendas. If they are suppose to be in the Mid-Atlantic, all you see are woods and farms, which is accurate, but its boring at this point.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't usually say this but will somebody please find some white people. Can't nobody do apocalyptic savagery like the Europeon :wow:

The show been boring as hell since they got off the boat and went full Mexican :francis:

I knew it was over when they made my nikka Strand a two bit con man, and a fruit with a latin lover. At first they were making it seem like he was the plug and had secret intel. My nikka a boatless booty bandit now :snoop:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
i was in the same boat breh. I havent touched this show since season 2 episode 4. I only watched it today because i had shyt else to do on my day off. Lets just say i dont regret re-watching it and im actually fiending for next week's episode. Trust me, when they finally reach land in Mexico, this show turns into flames :blessed:

What episode do they make it to Mexico? I'll pick it up from there

I watched all of last season and was kinda disappointed. I watched the 1st episode of this season and kinda dozed off and never watched anything since

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
What episode do they make it to Mexico? I'll pick it up from there

I watched all of last season and was kinda disappointed. I watched the 1st episode of this season and kinda dozed off and never watched anything since

episode 6 is when they arrive.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't usually say this but will somebody please find some white people. Can't nobody do apocalyptic savagery like the Europeon :wow:

The show been boring as hell since they got off the boat and went full Mexican :francis:

I knew it was over when they made my nikka Strand a two bit con man, and a fruit with a latin lover. At first they were making it seem like he was the plug and had secret intel. My nikka a boatless booty bandit now :snoop:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

went from THAT nikka :blessed:

to.... that nikka :scust:

in one episode flat :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

went from THAT nikka :blessed:

to.... that nikka :scust:

in one episode flat :mjcry:

Lookin back my nikka, if we honest with ourselves, there WERE some signs :patrice:

He WAS letting that white broad backtalk him a little too much on that boat :usure:

Within a few episodes my nikka went from having paper, a boat, AND a fukkin chopper :win:

To layin up in bed with some some sickly latino breh, WITH HIS SHIRT OFF, getting the stank eye from his mexican mama because they was just fukkin in that bed :huhldup:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't usually say this but will somebody please find white people.
fukk that. About time they give some screen time to non white people for once. If u want cacs, go watch pretty much any other show on tv. The Mexican back drop is actually pretty cool.

This last episode was pretty good. Maybe they figuring this shyt out.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how's the show looking these days? It pick up a bit? being the Walking Dead Stan that I am iv always wanted to give this a try but literally every thing iv heard about this show, from friends or critics has been pretty much all negative, and for critics to put me off a show instead of watching it for myself says a lot, but Power is the only show that has me interested atm, should I give it a watch or just say fukk it and wait for the main course October?