FD Signifier made a video about c00ns

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Is talking about black culture on an online forum open to all not off code?

j-edgar-hoover-900x470.jpg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry, you can disagree with Thomas Sowell
All you want. However you will put some respect on his name. Thomas Sowell is an elder and weird ass social media has convinced fat titty having black men that they can have an opinion on someone more accomplished then them.

Guarantee every non “celebrity” based topic big tit signifier talks about, Thomas Sowell has probably spent more extensive time then him studying. The man is in his 90’s, FD signifier is a substitute teacher

I will put no respect on that man's name. Fukk him

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes a absolutely no sense. You got brehs mad because he sounds academic. I would hope so given that he was a full time teacher. Video essays are supposed to be that way.

The coli doesn't like anyone as soon as they say one thing they disagree with. The main negatives they say about him is he doesn't go hard at black women and he's not anti LGBTQ. How does that equate to him being a c00n?
I'm willing to bet some of those same posters have plenty of c00n and right wing posts in their post history here. Just the complaint that he sounds too smart is some c00n shyt

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry, you can disagree with Thomas Sowell
All you want. However you will put some respect on his name. Thomas Sowell is an elder and weird ass social media has convinced fat titty having black men that they can have an opinion on someone more accomplished then them.

Guarantee every non “celebrity” based topic big tit signifier talks about, Thomas Sowell has probably spent more extensive time then him studying. The man is in his 90’s, FD signifier is a substitute teacher
FD really brings the c00ns out on this site :heh:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Thomas sowell is one vile despicable self hating man, always the one the right wing devils and racists use to prop up their anti black racism to sound intellectual

I’ve never read his books. Whats the main talking points of his books? Racism don’t exist? Every far right wing white person I’ve seen seems to have a hard on for him.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I saw your other answers, you don't seem like a person who likes to back their criticisms with specifics. It's just vibes I get it
I already said that his talking points are far left … far, far left … why should I say more? You know what comes under that classification.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I already said that his talking points are far left … far, far left … why should I say more? You know what comes under that classification.
I saw it, someone asked for an example and you ignored it. Again it's just vibes (emotions) with you, I get it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I saw it, someone asked for an example and you ignored it. Again it's just vibes (emotions) with you, I get it.
Don’t patronize me. I’m assuming you watched the videos also and do not need me to spoon feed you by doing a research paper.