FD Signifier made a video about c00ns

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
/Thread

FD is nothing but a fat white guy dipped in chocolate cornbread tuber that has gone stale i.e. he's out of touch with ordinary black people.
He's a black liberal grifting as a leftist.

He's more of a center-leftist than anything.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
He appeals to the white leftist crowd
His last few vids have been on c00ns, white rappers stealing the shine from black rappers, swirling and the the economic pushes for its prominence, how the NFL takes advantage of black running backs, the origins and current ways police occupy black people, and more.

Come on bro it's just because he doesn't complain about gay people and women being the source of the ills with black society. Unless you are saying leftists are white so leftist content = white content?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

I disagree with him that their two sides of thr same coin

Divestors are much more violent

:russ:Of course they’re some women, and simps in the comments trying to justify divestors and their influenced. :salute:But big ups to the people in the comments shutting that shyt down. Divestors and them redpill dudes aren’t different. They’re apart of the same two headed dragon spreading anti black rhetoric. You can’t cut off one head and ignore the other. :pacspit: Anyone who spreads anti black/gender war nonsense deserves to be cooked.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His last few vids have been on c00ns, white rappers stealing the shine from black rappers, swirling and the the economic pushes for its prominence, how the NFL takes advantage of black running backs, the origins and current ways police occupy black people, and more.

Come on bro it's just because he doesn't complain about gay people and women being the source of the ills with black society. Unless you are saying leftists are white so leftist content = white content?
Exactly. Most of his content caters to black folks.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
No clicks
giphy.gif

No hairline:flabbynsick:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I watched a few of his videos and (fukked up my algorithm) in order to get a more informed opinion of him. He's okay but he's very "company line". There are just certain topics he won't broach. Like in this video he defends Sexxy Red criticism by citing past female rappers who had similar content.

Very boilerplate take and contains that same old non-commital "it ain't for y'all" stance in reference to the current state of black music a lot of people take for fear of seeming out of touch. Heaven forbid he criticizes a black female artist.

Which brings me to the fact you can tell he has scorn for a certain demo of the black male population and has the most vitriol for them while granting leniency for a lot of other things. He's constantly striving to prove he's nothing like those "nikkas" making his content a little predictable (which is good in a way). He goes in on white people a little but in mostly a safe way, the same way a lot of self- effacing white liberals tend to do. Like going in on Jordan Peterson, Tucker Carlson, Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan, even white rappers is in no way novel or controversial. OP video is similar, outside of maybe Thomas Sowell no one is going to bat for those "c00ns".

He has some good takes here and there, and props to him for creating a black family, but he definitely knows what side his bread is buttered on. To each his own.

Last edited: