FD Signifier made a video about c00ns

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Makes a absolutely no sense. You got brehs mad because he sounds academic. I would hope so given that he was a full time teacher. Video essays are supposed to be that way.

The coli doesn't like anyone as soon as they say one thing they disagree with. The main negatives they say about him is he doesn't go hard at black women and he's not anti LGBTQ. How does that equate to him being a c00n?

Speaking as a non college educated breh if a mfer sound like he read a book or two lamebrains immediately get defensive and in they feelings and start projecting

Now that don’t mean the well read mfer is automatically is always right, its jjust that you’re willing to naturally give a mfer the benefit of the doubt if they sound like they think about shyt for more than five seconds

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
He's anti recast T'Challa and said the hashtag was anti black woman. All without doing any research, just his assumptions based on the recast crowd being mostly black male.

He back tracked and had E-man on his show but damage was already done.

I don't know anything else about him and don't care to learn. It was a horrible first impression.
All that is inconsequential. Just a comic book movie at the end of the day.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I’m sorry, you can disagree with Thomas Sowell
All you want. However you will put some respect on his name. Thomas Sowell is an elder and weird ass social media has convinced fat titty having black men that they can have an opinion on someone more accomplished then them.

Guarantee every non “celebrity” based topic big tit signifier talks about, Thomas Sowell has probably spent more extensive time then him studying. The man is in his 90’s, FD signifier is a substitute teacher
:pacspit: Thomas Sowell.

Old c00ns don't get respect because they're old :what::why:

Only thing Sowell well-studied was white ass-kissing :camby:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
All that is inconsequential. Just a comic book movie at the end of the day.
Breh you say that Like his videos on the downfall of Kanye West are of critical importance to the black community :russ:

What about the wat he assumed that anything involving a group of mostly black men was toxic ?:mjpls:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Brehs broke down his videos and arguments. But you're not going get pushback on this video because nobody likes a koon and nobody is gonna defend them.
A lot of it boils down to people not liking him personally for how he talks or because he's not talking specifically about what they want to hear.

At the end of the day it's one man making videos on whatever he feels like making videos on. People are tuning in for a reason, even just to call him fat or whatever and he's getting paid off that.

If we ignore the spectacle and ignore what people are saying that he should be doing that he isn't, he's a black man with a wife and two sons. I'm not convinced he doesn't post here especially since he's already subtly and expressly mentioned this site. People like to say "the coli isn't real life go outside" but this is a site that's been around for over 10 years with consistent discussion about topics that affect black people. You can't call yourself an online individual wanting to know what black men are thinking about without knowing about the coli or ablackweb.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
He cant miss :wow:

On the real this was one of his better videos. I'm a go along to get along type of breh but he was right on about how as hurtful and slanderous the c00n label can be, its often used to identify what is absolutely anti black behavior.

The one thing ill push back on FD about is that us a people have a lot of scorn for c00ns because its implied that c00ns know what theyre doing is fukked up or there is explicit alliance to non black parties (such as Conservatives). And cool i get that but why are rappers never really the target of the c00n tag? Like on some level, you dont think Future or Doe Boy or 42 Dugg or whoever dont know what theyre doing and how theyre proliferating poison to the kids?

I think Leftists like FD dont call out rappers because they are 1. scared of being slapped up by these street rappers and 2. hold on to this standard of "white supremacy is to BLAME FOR EVERYTHING" that they dismiss the agency of the street elements of our culture and basically give them a pass for all the fukkery, like theyre children who arent responsible for their actions.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Makes a absolutely no sense. You got brehs mad because he sounds academic. I would hope so given that he was a full time teacher. Video essays are supposed to be that way.

The coli doesn't like anyone as soon as they say one thing they disagree with. The main negatives they say about him is he doesn't go hard at black women and he's not anti LGBTQ. How does that equate to him being a c00n?
He's not a c00n, but I don't fukk with that super far left Marxist commie shyt.