FD Signifier made a video about c00ns

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Most of his content caters to black folks.
The folks on here that hate him will try to act like they have a ton of well thought out reasons for why they don’t fukk with him but all that shyt is just noise. They don’t like him because he doesn’t hate gays, trans people, and black women. It’s that simple.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The folks on here that hate him will try to act like they have a ton of well thought out reasons for why they don’t fukk with him but all that shyt is just noise. They don’t like him because he doesn’t hate gays, trans people, and black women. It’s that simple.

That’s a stretch. People throw out the term “hate” way too loosely.

His videos are way too long winded and he likes to hear himself talk instead of just breaking stuff down in a simple way. Seems like another version of the verysmartbrothas guy. I don’t mind reading criticism about black men, or whatever but I don’t think he’s very good at breaking stuff down without pandering.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The complaints are crazy. I think he got on the bad side of a lot of posters here when he was shytting on Kevin Samuel.
I don't necessarily agree with every take he has but that's only natural because who agrees 100% with someone?
It's telling when people here only focus on him not going hard on black women or his manosphere content.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
His last few vids have been on c00ns, white rappers stealing the shine from black rappers, swirling and the the economic pushes for its prominence, how the NFL takes advantage of black running backs, the origins and current ways police occupy black people, and more.

Come on bro it's just because he doesn't complain about gay people and women being the source of the ills with black society. Unless you are saying leftists are white so leftist content = white content?

It's not difficult :snoop:

Start from the 17-18 minute mark in this video

Or even watch his video on black male objectification

You can't see why BM don't fukk with him?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Bruh said Da Baby's audience was queen men

Even before the concert blow up that was a stretch

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

At the beginning he refutes that with his analytics. Plenty black men rock with him just not y'all nikkas :manny:

And what's your beef with the black male objectification video?

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thank yall for this thread! He been popping up in my algorithm but the videos be so long, I wasn't really trynna dedicate that much time on just feeling him out. Looked kinda 'black academic- soft,' felt I wouldn't be interested. :ld:

Glad he got a black family tho. 👍🏽

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the beginning he refutes that with his analytics. Plenty black men rock with him just not y'all nikkas :manny:

And what's your beef with the black male objectification video?
I'll say that that I dig some of his takes. I don't agree with all with what he says but him and his ilk appear to be the type that do the political/ideological 'purity tests' that are seen on the leftist crowd which I really dislike and put me off from the far left. Some of his language veers towards that and he sometimes comes off as condescending in his takes and to some degree gatekeeping to what it means to be Black. That's why I don't like when he goes on with the "y'all nikkas....xyz" thing especially in front of mixed crowds. I mean I know it's YouTube and people have mixed audiences but he does it to garner effect.

I believe some of the other angst is that he comes off as a saying a certain brand of Black man is threatening and he doesn't call out or check Black women. Anyways just my opinion though. I'll continue to watch some of his videos here and there.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I finally watched the video …

it was good

and he made a lot of good points.

Proof that being wrong about one thing doesn’t make you wrong about everything.

The man is good.

I have to apologize

:francis: