FD Signifier made a video about c00ns

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Brehs broke down his videos and arguments. But you're not going get pushback on this video because nobody likes a koon and nobody is gonna defend them.
The only things I see is that he doesn't talk about divestors (he does ), he doesn't make videos for black men (which they say because he doesn't talk shyt about lgbtq, or focus time bashing black women), and that they don't like how he says nikka and how it bothers him for some reason

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only things I see is that he doesn't talk about divestors (he does ), he doesn't make videos for black men (which they say because he doesn't talk shyt about lgbtq, or focus time bashing black women), and that they don't like how he says nikka and how it bothers him for some reason
I don't like how he casually says "y'all nikkas need to do xyz" :gucci:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m sorry, you can disagree with Thomas Sowell
All you want. However you will put some respect on his name. Thomas Sowell is an elder and weird ass social media has convinced fat titty having black men that they can have an opinion on someone more accomplished then them.

Guarantee every non “celebrity” based topic big tit signifier talks about, Thomas Sowell has probably spent more extensive time then him studying. The man is in his 90’s, FD signifier is a substitute teacher

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you want. However you will put some respect on his name. Thomas Sowell is an elder and weird ass social media has convinced fat titty having black men that they can have an opinion on someone more accomplished then them.

Guarantee every non “celebrity” based topic big tit signifier talks about, Thomas Sowell has probably spent more extensive time then him studying. The man is in his 90’s, FD signifier is a substitute teacher
Nah no thanks

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Sowell can choke on a white dikk and die slow

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
How's he a c00n when he constantly calls out white supremacy? :skip:
He's anti recast T'Challa and said the hashtag was anti black woman. All without doing any research, just his assumptions based on the recast crowd being mostly black male.

He back tracked and had E-man on his show but damage was already done.

I don't know anything else about him and don't care to learn. It was a horrible first impression.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Thomas Sowell :pachaha: :pachaha: i be feeling like yall do this shyt on purpose

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's he a c00n when he constantly calls out white supremacy? :skip:

Makes absolutely no sense. You got brehs mad because he sounds academic. I would hope so given that he was a full time teacher. Video essays are supposed to be that way.

The coli doesn't like anyone as soon as they say one thing they disagree with. The main negatives they say about him is he doesn't go hard at black women and he's not anti LGBTQ. How does that equate to him being a c00n?

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

fukk that slavery apologist.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Nobody jacking that uber-c00n over here. All tree uh y'all can go to hell:camby:

And he's an OLDER, not an ELDER