FD finally dropped the Drake vs Dot video :wow:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Dudes learn the word “colonialism” then run it into the ground when they’re describing Drake’s history of COLLABORATIONS. :snoop:

This “culture” era is just the “woke” movement rebranded. Its the same actors and players engaged in this self-referential pseudo-academic moment of trying to intellectualize a dynamic culture and gatekeep what they claim is cool or real and exclude anyone who doesn’t comport to that even if its contradictory or hypocritical or outright nonsensical. They try to make some book references or elevate the voices of the udnerserved as being more deserving or legitimate or promote poverty and struggle while simultaneously denying anyone who basically lives like the children of successful rappers. I better not hear this same argument against the children of T.I., Rick Ross, Will Smith, Swizz Beats, Diddy, Jadakiss etc talking about “the culture” when they’re all rich kids growing up privileged at private school while rapping about “real hip hop”. What are the rules here? Who’s being real here?

Look at the theme of BET Awards 2024: “Culture’s biggest night”… :leostare:

Yall dont see the bait and switch happening? What’s “the culture” then? Same people saying Drake isnt in the culture when all he does is make BLACK MUSIC WITH BLACK PEOPLE ACROSS THE BLACK DIASPORA. So what’s being faked?

They can’t tell you. Again…this is a campaign to label drake as a white non-American jew who shouldn’t be in the rap industry. They can’t attack the music so they go at him personally.

Is French Montana in “the culture?” :heh:

Khaled? :dahell:

:mjpls:

Halle-Bailey-GettyImages-2159450927.jpg
I just see the "culture" era as a collective of the house negro versus field negro, colorism, Shea Butter Twitter, and FBA gatekeeping of things that are considered to be black.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm 2 hours and 30 minutes into this video and I don't really care for it. And this is coming from a Kendrick fan. It's very one sided (just like the beef :mjgrin:) and I feel like he kind of dikk riding a bit.
Yeah it’s kinda corny not gonna lie. Lol