FD finally dropped the Drake vs Dot video :wow:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
He's right in the fact that Kendrick can be clowned and called out for  lots of shyt, but Drake just so happened to be the absolute wrong person to have to do it :russ:

Not taking ANYTHING away from Dot because he bodied Drake in every way which possible.

I know @spliz has said it before, and I'm not saying it WOULD have happened - but the person who COULD've taken down Kendrick....was FoldCole :yeshrug:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK. You can’t define the words you’re using.

I think you’re done.

I’m black. I’ve been listening to rap for 30+ years.

You’re gonna need more effort than trolling on here.

What is “the culture” and why is Drake not apart of it?
Why is he apart of it? Wearing blackface in 08 does not mean you down.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"Cowboy fans but they live in Boston" A Bar

I didn't click watched a clip on twitter

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's right in the fact that Kendrick can be clowned and called out for  lots of shyt, but Drake just so happened to be the absolute wrong person to have to do it :russ:

Not taking ANYTHING away from Dot because he bodied Drake in every way which possible.

I know @spliz has said it before, and I'm not saying it WOULD have happened - but the person who COULD've taken down Kendrick....was FoldCole :yeshrug:

That has now been disproven, it was all a façade by Cole and he would have been bodied

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Going through the thread and FD always gets some Coli brehs in their feelings :wow:
Nobody gets triggered by FD like KOONosphere nikkas :russ:

They’re extra sensitive since their father figure been burning in Hell.

:piss::piss::piss::piss::piss::piss::piss:
frame0.jpg

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I hate that sentiment, it's a shame so many people buy in to it
Well it's not true. Everyone looks at J Cole as a black man even though he was raised in a lower middle class white household. People don't question Chance the Rappers blackness even though he grew up well off.

The fact of the matter is, Drake grew up in a white Jewish household that though poorly of black Toronto culture and has to adopt the identity of different regions in the US. Drake does not give the world his true self. Cole is unapologetically Fayetville, Chance is unapologetically Chicago. Who is Drake? This nikkas whole personality is a fraud.

This is Drake.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well it's not true. Everyone looks at J Cole as a black man even though he was raised in a lower middle class white household. People don't question Chance the Rappers blackness even though he grew up well off.
J Cole dresses like a hobo and has dreads and raps all this humble shyt when he’s worth hundreds of millions

Yall fall for the appearance of artists to cover for their identity

Ebro is half black and half white via a jewish mother just like Drake.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The fact of the matter is, Drake grew up in a white Jewish household that though poorly of black Toronto culture and has to adopt the identity of different regions in the US. Drake does not give the world his true self. Cole is unapologetically Fayetville, Chance is unapologetically Chicago. Who is Drake? This nikkas whole personality is a fraud.

This is Drake.

Are you the same guy at 20/21 that you are at 37? in THIS industry?