FD finally dropped the Drake vs Dot video :wow:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The Coli predictably hates this nikka for being a nerd and actually knowing shyt instead of being a smart-dumb nikka but his videos are consistently on-point
The nikka in the OP is a smart dumb nikka just with a nikka nerd appearance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
First you insulted my family and called them failed rappers to big up yourself. Whoever you are that is:comeon:

Accused me of using my experience to mean I think of myself as an expert. When that wasn't what I was saying

The conversation was about simply being in the culture vs not. Not about who is in but has more clout or expertise

I never said media was bad or you can't use it to learn. I was speaking towards people that solely rely on other people's experiences to inform their knowledge and opinions on rap.

The type you would see that watch traploreross videos and claim to know about the streets. But too scared to play ball when too many black people show up at the gym

That's not what I did at all. you referenced your family being rappers as proof of you "being in the culture." I was asking if you felt like JUST having family members that rap made you apart of the culture, than would I be more aware of the culture since I'm an active participant? And if having family members that rap is all it takes, in your eyes, to be apart of this culture than I'm even more confused

Feel free to quote wherever I accused you at. I asked a simple question based off your parameters. You're in the culture because you literally said yourself you have family that raps and you didn't have to watch any videos about where hip hop came from. I'm just making sure you're saying what you're saying.

Me asking if that makes me more in tune with the culture is a serious question because you keep refusing to expand on whatever culture you're talking about.

Like I get what you're saying but you being obtuse or unable to elaborate isn't helping. Just sounds like you're regurgitating talking points without any understanding of them. Kendrick said it so you're saying it without understanding what he was meaning.

So somebody that doesn't listen to rap ever and just watches media of it? Idk what imaginary person you're talking about. That's not a thing or at least not what we're talking about not what you really meant. Are we pretending ny drill didn't study Chicago drill?

And you're saying Drake is that? Somebody that watches TLR but wouldn't hang with black people? Even though we consistently see otherwise? To the point that it was literally a point in the diss towards Drake.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
he’s written for others

So?

It shows range

But you critique him when he responses

…which one?
Drake stans yall
tenor.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
“the culture” has defended a LOT of wild shyt to the point it just becomes a random weird goal-posting moving effort to gatekeep shyt.

This is the big and most interesting thing. Even more so when people keep dancing around what they mean by culture.

Like just say he wasn't raised culturally black instead of saying some weird shyt about "the culture".

It's literally the big difference between what Kendrick was saying and what Ross was saying, but seemingly a lot of nikkas are lowkey on what Ross is saying but don't wanna admit it for some reason.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Idek what you're talking about. I'm talking about privilege. It being on the south side doesn't matter much when you can go to China at 10.

And I agree the argument is dumb, but if we're using it against Drake, it's fair to use it against ye.

Bro, I'm from Indianapolis. Still live here. So idek what you're saying
what im getting at is you comparing Drake and Kanye's upbringing and their relation to growing up in the culture.

Kanye grew up right in the middle of Chicago and its hip hop culture...
Drake did not grow up within the culture the same way

privilege or the lack thereof has nothing to do with it

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The nikka in the OP is a smart dumb nikka just with a nikka nerd appearance.
You don't watch his videos at all, do you? Dude actually does thorough research and is well versed on all the things he talks about, not throwing out conspiracy theories and repeating shyt from grifters like Dr. Umar (though he did point out that Umar's actually a bit smarter than he presents on social media) and Tariq Nasheed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what im getting at is you comparing Drake and Kanye's upbringing and their relation to growing up in the culture.

Wrong again. Yall don’t know about where Drake grew up before he got on TV.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Right - FD Signifier even points out in that very same breath that while Ye grew up more privileged, he still grew up in the culture

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't watch his videos at all, do you? Dude actually does thorough research and is well versed on all the things he talks about, not throwing out conspiracy theories and repeating shyt from grifters like Dr. Umar (though he did point out that Umar's actually a bit smarter than he presents on social media) and Tariq Nasheed
It’s thinly veiled hate enveloped in academic legalese