FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

They definitely don’t have much of anything on Casanova worthy of life in prison. In his part of the indictment, most of it is about prior crimes and him promoting the gang through rap and social media.

There’s one sentence about him selling drugs through Instagram and text and one sentence about him having pictures of guns on his phone.

RICO really just gets you wrapped up by affiliation :scust:

One sentence about him selling drugs thru social media/text is enough:mjlol:

Because if they throwing a sentence out there, that might mean they got a shytload of evidence of him actually doing it...

Edub

Veteran
Daps
...to an extent, I think cas lettin the buildings crumble knowing he kept himself away just enough not to catch anything from this....he beats his portion of the indictment, the rap world is talkin about him, his music is heard Roc Nation wins.....when I look at the pic of jay and Cas at the brunch I can’t help but think schemin and strategizing goin on....

he loses dead weight, beats a major fed case increasing street clout/cred and if handled correctly suddenly his music is listened and payed attention too....lotta upside if he beats this

only thing that doesn’t sit right is the runnin’...why run?

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
...to an extent, I think cas lettin the buildings crumble knowing he kept himself away just enough not to catch anything from this....he beats his portion of the indictment, the rap world is talkin about him, his music is heard Roc Nation wins.....when I look at the pic of Jan and Cas at the brunch I can’t help but think schemin and strategizing goin on....

he loses dead weight, beats a major fed case increasing street clout/cred and if handled correctly suddenly his music is listened and payed attention too....lotta upside if he beats this

Homeboy did an ig video mocking the coronavirus...:snoop:

the shyt was beyond cringeworthy no matter where you stand on the issue and basically tells you how he moves...

You giving that nikka too much credit...:bryan:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
...to an extent, I think cas lettin the buildings crumble knowing he kept himself away just enough not to catch anything from this....he beats his portion of the indictment, the rap world is talkin about him, his music is heard Roc Nation wins.....when I look at the pic of Jan and Cas at the brunch I can’t help but think schemin and strategizing goin on....

so you think this was a long winded marketing plan strategized over rock nation tea and biscuits?

a rico being a part of your branding and marketing is :mjlol:

but then again nikkaz said the exact same thing in the early 6'9 charges threads... it was all marketing. apparently the feds are an ad company now :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Homeboy did an ig video mocking the coronavirus...:snoop:

the shyt was beyond cringeworthy no matter where you stand on the issue and basically tells you how he moves...

You giving that nikka too much credit...:bryan:
no it's perfectly plausible that he finessed a RICO charge to push his albums... :mjlol:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so you think this was a long winded marketing plan strategized over rock nation tea and biscuits?

a rico being a part of your branding and marketing is :mjlol:

but then again nikkaz said the exact same thing in the early 6'9 charges threads... it was all marketing. apparently the feds are an ad company now :skip:

Bruh..you dont even know how to respond to shyt like that...:dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think you understand what catching a fed case means.
FT-19-06-11-trialsand-Guilty-Pleas-featuredimage.png

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One sentence about him selling drugs thru social media/text is enough:mjlol:

Because if they throwing a sentence out there, that might mean they got a shytload of evidence of him actually doing it...
I disagree. If they had loads of evidence of that, they would’ve put more specifics in like they did everyone else’s charges in the indictment.

They mentioned more about that restaurant incident from 2018 than actual criminal activity related to this RICO

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

:mjtf:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I know breh....it sounded completely ridiculous as I was typing it.....but the shyt these cats be willing to pull to get that career right is incredible.....

I just can’t help but see all upside if he beats this....and to let ya lady BFF in and bring shyt down just seems so OVERLY sloppy....

at this point I just don’t believe all and every facet of what I read :francis:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How is cass saying he's a gangsta right before he goes in helping the situation?
How is a grown man that knows better behaving so childishly

Shotti thought he was repping for the streets when he told the judge "Treyway we don't bend we don't fold"

I know the judge murmured to himself "we'll see about that"

These cats really care about maintaining "the look"

These dudes like him are mentally still juveniles...

Nikka I dropped 12 cities I’m not gonna post an article for each one :comeon:

Y’all need to let go of the dated talking points shyt is real now and only getting worse :comeon:

Nah this aint a record year in Seattle, Milwaukee, or Dallas...

Dallas in its heyday was dropping 500 bodies a year, Seattle was pushing 100...

What we are seeing is, after a decade or so of reduced violent crime rates in most cities, shyt is going back up, but that really started around '16 or so, its just exploding in '20. Some of those cities you mentioned are setting records bit they are in the minority, most places aren't at record pace of where they were in the 80s or 90s---->its just compared to recent history (past 10-15 years), cities haven't been this wild in awhile...