FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I have a real hard time believing that someone gets shot in a life threatening situation then their first thought is to post up on a discussion site not even a day later but that’s just me. all shootings are reported by hospitals and he’s supplying evidence from said incident - the shooters saw his face, they had masks on; the logic in terms of retaliation or this being a public forum idk maybe I’m overanalyzing and thinking of the legal aspects but idk, I would think the last thing a person in that situation needs to do is to draw more attention to himself. Not to mention the injuries- gsw is serious asf. No disrespect to whoever that is or his situation. That’ s my opinion- people vent all the time so maybe that’s his way of coping.
I got robbed in Chicago and made a thread on it that night...
...I got roasted to high heaven on here :mjlol:

edit: found the thread yall talking about...
...that poster is real...he's been posting on this site since :hamster:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They definitely don’t have much of anything on Casanova worthy of life in prison. In his part of the indictment, most of it is about prior crimes and him promoting the gang through rap and social media.

There’s one sentence about him selling drugs through Instagram and text and one sentence about him having pictures of guns on his phone.

RICO really just gets you wrapped up by affiliation :scust:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have a real hard time believing that someone gets shot in a life threatening situation then their first thought is to post up on a discussion site not even a day later but that’s just me. all shootings are reported by hospitals and he’s supplying evidence from said incident - the shooters saw his face, they had masks on; the logic in terms of retaliation or this being a public forum idk maybe I’m overanalyzing and thinking of the legal aspects but idk, I would think the last thing a person in that situation needs to do is to draw more attention to himself. Not to mention the injuries- gsw is serious asf. No disrespect to whoever that is or his situation. That’ s my opinion- people vent all the time so maybe that’s his way of coping.
AW HELL NAH.

BEANIEMAC IS A 40+ YR OLD
FAMILY MAN WHO HAS ALWAYS
LIVED THE SQUARE LIFE.
BEEN POSTING WITH HIM
FOR 2 DECADES.

HE AINT INTO INTERNET TROLLING
NOR CAP LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

They definitely don’t have much of anything on Casanova worthy of life in prison. In his part of the indictment, most of it is about prior crimes and him promoting the gang through rap and social media.

There’s one sentence about him selling drugs through Instagram and text and one sentence about him having pictures of guns on his phone.

yeah but he's got a prior history tho...

I thought that shyt was weak pertaining to him but they clearly want him to flip on everyone else

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You are such a stupid worthless person. Just because you lie about being a women, lawyer, and having children doesn’t mean others do too

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But that’s kind of inline with this thread - clout/attention. If I was shot, I am not posting up nowhere on social media. That makes you a target for the police and bc you don’t know who it was - it could have been another poster or if never who is lurking the site- he put his location where he was and everything. Chicago is really not that big in terms of neighborhoods. It’s not hard to look up a locale and connect the pieces with how he described it. That’s an open case and the shooters are still outside. Just saying

Yea you are legit retarded

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
AW HELL NAH.

BEANIEMAC IS A 40+ YR OLD
FAMILY MAN WHO HAS ALWAYS
LIVED THE SQUARE LIFE.
BEEN POSTING WITH HIM
FOR 2 DECADES.

HE AINT INTO INTERNET TROLLING
NOR CAP LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:
got it. Like I said No disrespect intended. I’m refraining and have stopped from any more comments about it. My fault. No shade - I’m analytical and cautious by nature.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

he won't do life, he will do time

cas himself said millionaires fold. im broke, let's see if he's a millionaire

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cas faces a mandatory minimum of 15, and is a career offender. That's what I was saying in my first posts. The defense will fight that saying he's a rapper and changed his life, but he's in a really tough spot, legally. You catch a federal case with a clean record, even a RICO, and you can come home in less than 5, no violence, no killings, but a career offender, even the RICO conviction will get him the 15.