FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ya cuz had a shytty lawyer. Them lawyers work with the courts to give you bad advice on purpose. My uncle dropped nearly 50 racks on his sons lawyer only for him to take it to trial and blow it. Lawyers be hustling nikkas it's a way larger fee for trial. They finesse clients out that trial money knowing damn well they dont have a chance.
always found it funny that the DA, your lawyer and judge all know each other.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's still terrible, compared to where he was, how long has he even been free?
That’s a fact. I think he’s been out 5-6 years. He talked about how much he enjoyed prison but that was before he had money and success. He just might end up telling.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so you think this was a long winded marketing plan strategized over rock nation tea and biscuits?

a rico being a part of your branding and marketing is :mjlol:

but then again nikkaz said the exact same thing in the early 6'9 charges threads... it was all marketing. apparently the feds are an ad company now :skip:
no it's perfectly plausible that he finessed a RICO charge to push his albums... :mjlol:
no, I don't think its that deep, but usually when this happens theres evidence feds are poking around... this shouldn't have been thoroughly shocking.

I forgot about his charge back in september too :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How can you claim innocence and play oblivious on a RICO charge against the Gorilla Stone Bloods enterprise when there are hundreds of video clips and posts, literally hundreds, of you yourself saying you're a gorilla and an ape and claiming Blood...and in probably your most known song/video to date everyone, including you, is throwing up Stones with red rags and gorilla masks? It's a RICO bro, if you didn't give them all this evidence then you coulda got that "I didn't know these people or their actions, other friends just brought them around" shyt off.

Not saying any of those things definitively make him guilty in court...but just try to look at these things thru the eyes of a trial juror, or better yet an AUSA...or even better than that a judge. When they watch and listen to all this shyt that you voluntarily, publicly dispersed like the genius you are...then they see you saying you're innocent, it just makes you look bad and dishonest, even before the trial. This is why lawyers always tell you not to say shyt unless they're present and let them do the talking, even if it's something simple like proclaiming your innocence, there are ways to do it. Now on top of that, you're saying the Feds are devious and nefarious and intentionally targeting rappers? WTF are you doing?

The other clip is ridiculous too, he says "I'm a whole gangsta"...bro, just turn yourself in and shut up. I wish him the best but I think he's about to get his roll on heavy
but this is why RICO is bullshyt for these dumbass street gangs.

This ain't the mafia.

This is jsut some rag tag association.

Theres online gamer cliques that could be hit with these charges out of vague associations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cas faces a mandatory minimum of 15, and is a career offender. That's what I was saying in my first posts. The defense will fight that saying he's a rapper and changed his life, but he's in a really tough spot, legally. You catch a federal case with a clean record, even a RICO, and you can come home in less than 5, no violence, no killings, but a career offender, even the RICO conviction will get him the 15.
the jury is going to have to save him because this shyt seems wack as fukk IMO.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Cas faces a mandatory minimum of 15, and is a career offender. That's what I was saying in my first posts. The defense will fight that saying he's a rapper and changed his life, but he's in a really tough spot, legally. You catch a federal case with a clean record, even a RICO, and you can come home in less than 5, no violence, no killings, but a career offender, even the RICO conviction will get him the 15.
They probably put those conspiracy charges on him for negotiation purposes. So he can plead to the gun.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
but this is why RICO is bullshyt for these dumbass street gangs.

This ain't the mafia.

This is jsut some rag tag association.

Theres online gamer cliques that could be hit with these charges out of vague associations.
Any criminal organization will be on the radar. Bloods have been in NY for close to 30 years. Nothing rag tag bout that and as stated pages ago, NY don’t play that shyt. I grasp what you are trying to say, but really someone like cass could have used his Roc nation connects to move in other ventures that could have paid the bills.