FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I have a real hard time believing that someone gets shot in a life threatening situation then their first thought is to post up on a discussion site not even a day later but that’s just me. all shootings are reported by hospitals and he’s supplying evidence from said incident - the shooters saw his face, they had masks on; the logic in terms of retaliation or this being a public forum idk maybe I’m overanalyzing and thinking of the legal aspects but idk, no disrespect to whoever that is or his situation. That’ s my opinion- people vent all the time so maybe that’s his way of coping.

Everyone reacts differently :manny:

But most cities are worse th anthey were 5 years ago, that's for sure.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

But that’s kind of inline with this thread - clout/attention. If I was shot, I am not posting up nowhere on social media. That makes you a target for the police and bc you don’t know who it was - it could have been another poster or if never who is lurking the site- he put his location where he was and everything. Chicago is really not that big in terms of neighborhoods. It’s not hard to look up a locale and connect the pieces with how he described it. That’s an open case and the shooters are still outside. Just saying

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But that’s kind of inline with this thread - clout/attention. If I was shot, I am not posting up nowhere on social media. That makes you a target for the police and bc you don’t know who it was - it could have been another poster or if never who is lurking the site- he put his location where he was and everything. Chicago is really not that big in terms of neighborhoods. It’s not hard to look up a locale and connect the pieces with how he described it. That’s an open case and the shooters are still outside. Just saying

:leon: Never thought about it like that.

I personally wouldnt have done a thing like that, anyway, but that's a damn good point. Thats why you so on edge with things......cause these crabz in a Barrel lurkers/posters would do that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:leon: Never thought about it like that.

I personally wouldnt have done a thing like that, anyway, but that's a damn good point. Thats why you so on edge with things......cause these crabz in a Barrel lurkers/posters would do that.
And it’s not that hard to look up information on shootings - he said where he was shot, what part of his body, description of the area- all shootings are open investigations. he has the date and time when he was shot, on that thread. If it was a person trying to gun him down - it’s not hard to trace and what hospital. Or a person who has conflicts with him - weird how this thread is about not promoting that type of static on social media or setting yourself up and there’s a other thread doing just that.

9 shot Tuesday in Chicago

9 shot, 2 killed, Wednesday in Chicago

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cas psa annoucement

How can you claim innocence and play oblivious on a RICO charge against the Gorilla Stone Bloods enterprise when there are hundreds of video clips and posts, literally hundreds, of you yourself saying you're a gorilla and an ape and claiming Blood...and in probably your most known song/video to date everyone, including you, is throwing up Stones with red rags and gorilla masks? It's a RICO bro, if you didn't give them all this evidence then you coulda got that "I didn't know these people or their actions, other friends just brought them around" shyt off.

Not saying any of those things definitively make him guilty in court...but just try to look at these things thru the eyes of a trial juror, or better yet an AUSA...or even better than that a judge. When they watch and listen to all this shyt that you voluntarily, publicly dispersed like the genius you are...then they see you saying you're innocent, it just makes you look bad and dishonest, even before the trial. This is why lawyers always tell you not to say shyt unless they're present and let them do the talking, even if it's something simple like proclaiming your innocence, there are ways to do it. Now on top of that, you're saying the Feds are devious and nefarious and intentionally targeting rappers? WTF are you doing?

The other clip is ridiculous too, he says "I'm a whole gangsta"...bro, just turn yourself in and shut up. I wish him the best but I think he's about to get his roll on heavy

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Most cities weren’t as gentrified as they were 5 years ago either - and the economy is not at the level that it was during that time either. there’s a lot of outliers and coorelation.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cas psa annoucement

Just stay quiet lol

This is what he did not need to say. Clearly this man still doesn’t have a lawyer because they would have NEVER advised him to post this online or make a public statement. Don’t tell me this man doesn’t have money to retain a lawyer. Did they say anything about an attorney appearance. Let me check.
:snoop:

Edit- he does. He must have made thar staremt before he went in, lawyer Prob met him at the Detention Center
“His defense attorney, James Kousouros, said Casanova had been “painted with a broad brush of conspiratorial conduct” in an indictment short on specifics.

“He expects to be exonerated," Kousouros told The Associated Press. “He denies any of the charges, to the extent we can even understand them. Here's a man who surrendered in a case for which he's looking at life in prison, which is consistent with the act of an innocent man.”

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is what he did not need to say. Clearly this man still doesn’t have a lawyer because they would have NEVER advised him to post this online or make a public statement. Don’t tell me this man doesn’t have money to retain a lawyer. Did they say anything about an attorney appearance. Let me check.
:snoop:
hqdefault.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“His defense attorney, James Kousouros, said Casanova had been “painted with a broad brush of conspiratorial conduct” in an indictment short on specifics.

“He expects to be exonerated," Kousouros told The Associated Press. “He denies any of the charges, to the extent we can even understand them. Here's a man who surrendered in a case for which he's looking at life in prison, which is consistent with the act of an innocent man.”

See how he worded that shyt? That's how you do it, he was very exact and careful with how he said what he's saying. This shoulda been the only statement released from their side.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Somebody said it best that social media is getting rappers of this generation than previous generations killed and locked up. I could imagine if there was social media in the 80s/90s/early2000s alot of the legendary rappers we love that are alive today would have gotten killed or locked up. Its crazy.
NAH THE OLD SCHOOL CATS
WERE RAPPERS 1ST & FOREMOST
WITH TIES TO THE STREETS.

THESE CATS ARE JUST STREET nikkaS
WHO FOUND A WAY INTO THE INDUSTRY
DUE TO THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
:devil:
:evil: